Times will be grouped based upon 1 second intervals.
This is to keep track of the fastest SuperPi 1M runs on Neowin.net! First of all you will need: SuperPI Mod v1.5 - Straight from Techpowerup....I didn't scan this file, so download at your own risk & scan it...I am not responsible if your computer wrecks havoc among the world after downloading this program
Next you just need a screen shot with your SuperPi Mod 1.5 time (showing the PI Calc done dialogue box - with the "OK" visible), CPU-Z CPU & Memory Tab. All on the same screen shot for it to be counted as legit.
• You can post your fastest time for each Processor you own. Updates on the same Processor will take the place of the old submission.
• You need a screenshot with your SuperPI Mod 1.5 time (showing PI Calc done dialogue box - with the "OK" visible), CPU-z CPU Tabrequired- CPU-z Memory taboptionalAll on the same screen shot for it to be counted as legit.
• Your overclock does not have to be Prime95 stable, or anything of that sort...if it can run the 1M SuperPI, it counts.
• When you first startup PI please ensure that you re-size the window to show a clear view of all loops and the final time.
• In the title bar of your post write up the summary of your computer. Example:
Lyric - 10.617s / Gigabyte EP45T-DS3R / E8400 @ 4.5GHz / Patriot DDR3 @ 7-7-7-18 / Zalman 9700 CPU Cooler
• Also include other system specs that maybe helpful to other contestants if they are not listed in your sAny posts that do not follow these rules will not be posted!
• Any posts where screen shots are no longer available for whatever reason will still remain on the score list. But, without a screen shot they will no longer be eligible for the Top 10 Processor lists. If you are currently listed and you notice your screen shot is now missing all of the sudden, make a new post if you still have the screen shot and it will be eligible for the Top 10 section again.
• Please try to host your images on Photobucket, ImageShack or another host to save bandwidth on Neowin as much as possible.
Top10 SuperPI 1M Times* INTEL Processors:
*Top10 SuperPI 1M Times* AMD Processors:[/u]
Sub-category's: will be used for People who didn't make it into the Top 10 categories, or get bumped off the Top10.
Sethos - 13.45 / Asus P6T WS/Pro / i7 940 @ Stock / Corsair DDR3 @ 8-8-8-20
Mystic - 13.744 / Asus P5Q-Pro / Q9450 @ 3.4GHz / Corsair 4GB DDR3 @ 5-5-5-18 / Noctua NH-U12P
+shift. - 14.297s / GA-P35-S3G / E7200 @ 3.8 / 4GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR2-800 5-5-5 / N/A
DigitalManifestations - 14.992s - Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR / Q6600 @ 3.6GHz / 4GB DDR2 800 OCZ XTC Titanium 4-4-4-15 / Stock Intel Cooler
CrashGordon - 15.607s / Asus P5K-E / E8200 @ 3.2GHZ / OCZ Reaper DDR2-800 4-4-4-12
Tel - 15.935s / Asus P5E / Q6600 @ 3.6GHz / Dominator DDR2 @ 5-5-5-15 2T 2.1v / TRUE120 Cooler
PeterUK – 17.250s / FOXCONN P9657AA-8EKRS2H / E6700 @ 3GHz / DDR2 @ 5-5-5-15 / Coolermaster
Escalade_GT - 17.375s / HP 30C5 / Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T9300 Penryn @ 2.50GHz / 2GB DDR2-667 @ 5-5-
Malbojia - 17.438 / GA-EP35-DS3R / Xeon X3350 @ 2.6 / 2GB OCZ Reaper X DDR2-8500 @ Stock timings? / Stock Intel Cooler
iZoom - 21.640 / EVGA 680i SLI / E6400 @ 2.8 / 3GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-800 @ 4-4-4-12 / Arctic 7 Pro
technikal - 26.531s / Gigabyte 965P-S3 / E6300 @ 2.24GHz / 2GB PC6400 5-5-5-18 / Stock Intel Cooler
Edited by Lyric, 11 July 2011 - 07:26.