Neowin Long Term Members!

On 12/31/2017 at 2:00 PM, RadishTM said:

Completely forgot my anniversary last month, 16 years an all. Scary that I've been here that long :p

Omg - LTNS!!! :) Yes, I remember you from 2003.

Oh and I lurked from 2001 to 2003 then finally joined on August 4th, 2003. This year will be my 15th. :)

I"ve been reading Neowin for a long time. I was one of the first members and suggested the sites strapline "where unprofessional journalism looks better". I've wrote for the site on a few occasions but these days between Uni work, looking after an office's IT and my young son I don't get much time.

11/17/04 and was around several years before joining. Was a member at another, gone, beta forum. Forget the name.

4 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

January 14, 2003

So nearly like 15 years.  Wow... I've been married and divorced in that time!

And Neowin is still here for you :p I joined June 2007, but as a few others here I was lurking a long time before that. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

And Neowin is still here for you :p

Loooooool!  I make light of the situation, but it's not something I'm proud of or totally cool with.  But thanks for the laugh :)

October 30, 2005

Holy crap, over 12 years. Crazy how much in my life has changed in that time. If I told my 2005 self where I would be now.. I would have kicked my ass lol.

I've probably already posted in here somewhere but another 2005 here.

I joined October 10, 2005 and still lurk around pretty much every day as you can tell by my post count :p

Haven't been active on this site for years, come on here and now, need to come back really! Used to use this site for many things.

4916 days ago!! 2004 i came here.

On 31/12/2017 at 2:57 PM, BudMan said:

Frank you got me beat ;) July 3, 2002 for me... But I do have you beat in number of posts ;)

I haven't been posting a whole lot over the past one to two years, that's how you were able to overtake me postcount-wise.

Wow I've been here 13 >.> mind you I used to read the front page a lot before I joined..