Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sil3nt

Damn this asian dude is fu**** ripped.

28 posts in this topic

That 40 inch standing vert is amazing, this guy jumps higher than most NFL/NBA superstars.

Christ

That is just crazy. He really does think highly of himself though...

Beast.

Frank Yang is ****ing awesome. Checkout his other videos, it's pretty impressive and he has fun working out it shows.

It's a Bird!! It's a Plane!! iTS SUPER ASIAN MAN

Yawn... seen already in this youtube movie...

:p

Crazy box jump vertical. Seriously he's going to blow a knee out before long.

he's going to have massive joint pain and need a cane to get around when he's 45. that kind of intensity for long periods of time is so bad for your body :no:

holy ****, beast of all asians. Jesus dude, can you walk thru a door without breaking it?

lol.

@crop: yeah he's gonna learn the hard way.

he's going to have massive joint pain and need a cane to get around when he's 45. that kind of intensity for long periods of time is so bad for your body :no:

But hes so cool <rolls eyes>

if anything the jumps were not really very impresive. I was able to touch a basketball rim when I was in 8th grade, and maybe only 5'8", and I wanst the onlly one.

He's gonna end up with bad joints in a few years and regret some of the crazy stuff he's done. On the bright side great vid

there is a guy at my old gym who was similar, his BICEPS were the same size as my chunky thighs :(

everybody was scared of him, he was a skin head and looked like he would rape all the women in the gym, but his shear size and strength meant that nothing short of a gun would put him down :(

all the machines were too light, he just kept adding more weights to the machine from other machines!

Great video. Thanks. :)

there is a guy at my old gym who was similar, his BICEPS were the same size as my chunky thighs :(

everybody was scared of him, he was a skin head and looked like he would rape all the women in the gym, but his shear size and strength meant that nothing short of a gun would put him down :(

all the machines were too light, he just kept adding more weights to the machine from other machines!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if anything the jumps were not really very impresive. I was able to touch a basketball rim when I was in 8th grade, and maybe only 5'8", and I wanst the onlly one.

Yea I had a 36" running vert in grade 10 (I'm 18 now) and I was 6'1....good times. :p

I was 165 back then, now I'm 210 but I'm pretty chunky (17% body fat). My current vert is 32" and I'm 6'3. I should be able to cut down to a clean 185 before next summer at least. Hopefully my vert increases considering my legs are way stronger than they were before.

Impressive. But I really hate ******** that drop wieghts in the gym. It's pointless, and if you have to do it, you're either using too much wieght, or not lifting properly. It's probably one of my biggest pet peeves about gym conduct.

Impressive, but anybody who makes a video of themselves working out gets immediately put on my "tool" list.

Impressive. But I really hate ******** that drop wieghts in the gym. It's pointless, and if you have to do it, you're either using too much wieght, or not lifting properly. It's probably one of my biggest pet peeves about gym conduct.

There is nothing wrong with dropping rubber weights on a padded floor when doing olympic lifts.

chandler_alford_2.jpg

After doing something like that it is safer to drop the weight then lowering the weight to his sholders, getting up, then dropping it.

There is nothing wrong with dropping rubber weights on a padded floor when doing olympic lifts.

After doing something like that it is safer to drop the weight then lowering the weight to his sholders, getting up, then dropping it.

Dropping weights in a public gym and dropping them in the olympics are two totally different scenarios.

Dropping weights in a public gym and dropping them in the olympics are two totally different scenarios.

The guy in the video was doing olympic lifts in a public gym, he does not have to be in the olympics. There are public gyms that have olympic weightlifting platforms, I go to one.