Comic Con 2009

What You Probably Won?t See at Comic-Con 2009b>

Now that the Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday schedules have been announced for th2009 San Diego Comic-Con Internationalb>, lets take a look at some of the films that won?t be making an appearance at the conventioUniversal will not be flying out the cast and crewEdgar Wright?s Scott Pilgrim vs. The Worldld, which makes almost no sense since they'll probably be on a weekend break in Canada. (Update: I have been informed that the movie is shooting 6-day weeks, and coming to Comic-Con would mean a 2-day break from filming). Comic-Con would be the perfect place to get the buzz started on the big screen adaptation of this awesome indie comic book. Universal will also not be showing or presenting anythingRidley Scott?s Robin HoodHooDisneysney is spending too much time on the 3D and animated films that they?ve completely forgotten to bring the live actPrince of Persia: Sands of Timef The Sorcerer?s ApprenticeprentiSurrogatesrrogates (which was based on a comic book) to the cThe Weinstein Costein Co isn?Quentin Tarantino?s Inglourious Basterds us Basterds (Comic-Con seems like a better venue than UFC), nor areob Zombie?s Halloween II< Halloween II (which had a presence the first time around), the post apocalyptic dramatic thriller The Road, the big screen adaptation of Youth in Revolt (which stars Michael Cera and would be a perfect fit for the Con),ionsgate<

Lionsgateeveldine/Taylor?s Gamer</Taw VI<er, Saw VI (a series which has had a presence in past years), or the vaybreakers<

Warner Bros' big screen adaptation ofhiteout<vel Whiteout is mysteriously missing in action despite making an appearance ainja Assassin<Ninja Assassin isn?t listed on the panel line-up but might have a secret screening. Zack Snyder?s aniuardians of Ga?Hoole<ardians of Ga?Hoole al0th Century Fox<ule.

20th Century ennifer?s Body<r film Jennifer?s Body anantastic Mr. Fox<ted film Fantastic MGM< are oddly missing.

MGM doesn?t have a panel for the Joss Whe Cabin in the Woods<edy The Cabin in the Woods, although I heard there might be a special sneak preview at a press-only event (MGM denies this). The comot Tub Time Machine< comedy Hot Tub Time Machine, which also seems like perfect fit for the conreamWorks Animation<-up.

DreamWorks Animation is again completely skipping the convention, despite it being the first year that presentatow to Train Your Dragon<. How to Train Your Dragon doesn?t have a paneobermind<0 superhero comedy Oobermind has no presence in Hall H (I?m sure they?ylvester Stallone?s The Expendables<ylvester Stallone?s The Expendables has no scheduled appearance.

Of course, the below list is subject to change. Panels and projects could be added, or surprise appearances might be made (for instance, Warner Bros has a panel where they could surprise with Ninja Assassin). Also, some of these films might very well have a show floor presence, advertising presence (District 9 was all over last year?s Con), or viral marketing launch at the Con. But judging from the officially announced schedule, this is the list of movies that won?t have a panel presence at the Con.

I'm really shocked at some of the missing films. Especially Inglourious Basterds, Saw VI, Halloween II, Jennifer?s Body, Whiteout, etc.

could be the start of the next lost arg :p

alot of awesome stuff comes from comic con actually so I will be looking out for the films I like!

Next week, one of the biggest, event-filled annual movie/games/comic books event will happen - The Comic-Con.

Many Awesome movies/TV show/Games will be previewed, Hot trailers, teasers and exclusive footages and here is the thread to talk about it!

I will mainly focus on the most interesting movies, TV show & games right now. Anyone, including myself can later post more events, and other types of interested events I didn't mention.

Movie/TV/Game's name - BOLD

Wednesday July 22 Preview Night

6:00-9:00 Special Sneak Peek Pilot Screenings??Human Targetb>Vb>, and ThVampire Diariesb>. And exclusive preview trailer for additional upcoming shows. Human Targetb> (Mark Valley (Fringe), Chi McBride (Pushing Daisies), and Jackie Earle Haley (Watchmen)), will air Wednesdays at 9:00 PM ET/PT on FOX, start in January 2010.Vb> (Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost), Morris Chestnut (Boyz n the Hood), Joel Gretsch (The 4400), Lourdes Benedicto (24), Logan Huffman (America), and Laura Vandervoort (Smallville), with Morena Baccarin (Firefly) and Scott Wolf (Party of Five)), will air Fall midseason on ABC. The Vampire Diariesb> (Nina Dobrev (Degrassi: The Next Generation), Paul Wesley (Everwood), Ian Somerhalder (Lost), Steven R. McQueen (Everwood), Katerina Graham (17 Again), Sara Canning (Smallville), Candice Accola (Supernatural), Zach Roerig (Friday Night Lights), Kayla Ewell (Entourage), and Michael Trevino (The Riches)), will air Thursdays at 8:00 PM ET/PT this fall on The CW, premiering September 10.

[/size] & [/size]

And more details will bHeroes eroes -Lost >Lost -Iron Man 2 Man 2 Smallville ville - Sunday

Oh I was late to posting this first? I was wondering where did my thread go?

So Technically it begins Tonight... just with the preview night stuff. NOT the whole day!

What do you mean? Are you just stating that's what's happening the now at Comic Con?

Yeah atm its preview night for some of the shows

if you want to see up to date stuff should go to twitter really.

Oh gawd! Were not posting all the news here :| That's why separate threads were invented!

haha we have a Vampire Diaries thread as we have a Human Target thread :D

Damn these Twilight Obsessed fans!

twilight%20fans%20in%20line.jpg

GET A LIFE!!!

GET A BF!!! Hell, I may even Volunteer if you at least 6 in the looks!!! :p

I think that's a man?

Rappy- Yeah it is, but it's not for us to judge Jedi on his sexual preferences. Now back on-topic. He isn't really there for Twilight. You know that, right?

Well could, but spoiler TV just put a twist on it for a joke.

Twilight is going to be packed when its on though...they had to rearrange most of the stuff in that hall for the day :p

I scored a complimentary day pass from my cousin who's volunteering all 4 days there. It's good for Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. Which day should I sign up for?

I'm not into manga nor Twilight. I like American comics, but not so much an avid subscriber. Movies are cool.

I scored a complimentary day pass from my cousin who's volunteering all 4 days there. It's good for Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. Which day should I sign up for?

I'm not into manga nor Twilight. I like American comics, but not so much an avid subscriber. Movies are cool.

This may help you a bit they have some of the stuff by day :)