Comic Con 2009

I got bored today and took a walk down to Comic-Con. I live like 3 blocks away. As I passed the Hard Rock Hotel I saw Gene Simmons which was cool. He looked right at me. :D

So I walk over to the Convention Center just to get a look. I noticed people were just walking in and out with no hassle, so I tried my luck and walked right in with no neck badge or anything. I was wondering if it was free day or something 'cause not a soul bothered me. I'm going to try to get in again tomorrow, too. It was a ton of fun, so much to see.

Ha! Nice, have fun - if your able to get in :laugh: Did you go in and look around, or did you go in then run back out ? :p

Damn nerds. Go and ask Ms. Tiffany Taylor for an autograph and send it to me, I hear she's in CC this year like always. He-he.

Oh Rappy for the love of god, learn to use thumbnails ;)

Ha! Nice, have fun - if your able to get in :laugh: Did you go in and look around, or did you go in then run back out ? :p

I got in 2 days now for free. Security is a joke. I walked around for about 4 hours today.

I shook Elijah Woods hand, was 2 feet from Jennifer Connelly, Eliza Dushku, Edward James Olmos, I took a picture with Adam Sessler, saw Kristin Holt from G4, Blair Butler kept looking at me, saw Danny DeVito, saw Seth Green, Kiefer Sutherland, and the hot chick from The Big Bang Theory. So many celebs, it was really fun. Going to try to go early tomorrow to see Olivia Munn. She is my only desire.

post-71722-1248504916.jpg

post-71722-1248504991_thumb.jpg

post-71722-1248505057_thumb.jpg

post-71722-1248505140_thumb.jpg