Comment On My WebSite

Question

13 answers to this question

I don't mean to sound cruel or anything, but that looks like something you would get from an online page builder.

And less flaming text, the better.

Hi,

It's All Hand Coded...except for a little cut and past here and there (i.e. like the counter script).

I understand that there really isn't much point to the site...but I am planing on adding a lot soon...I have been too busy w/ school and tennis...but once school is out (June 6th) I will be able to do a lot more w/ it.

About the flaming text stuff...I really am not to sure what to do about it...cause I like the way it looks...but I don't think the buttons really ever get used...so I probably should get rid of them.

Please leave more comments...and if possible, more helpful ones...as apposed to..."I don't like the site" and "there's no point to your site" write something like "I don't like all the flaming text, get rid of it" or "You should make your own creations, like your icons and such, stand out more from you homepage so that people know their there."

Thanks anyways for the previous comments...keep um coming.

SubZero

hmmmm... not to sound harsh or anything... but did you rip the code for the drop down menu at the top?? that is like the most advance thing there and the rest looks like (dont take offence again) a standard "animated gifs rock" page... sorry but you still have heaps of work.

You will get there just keep working at :)

lol....sorry,

but wtf is going on with your flash-site???

Hi All,

The menu was precoded from a script site...but I modified it a bit (color and what not) to better fit my site...I got it from Dynamic Drive. It's a great site that has a lot of cool javascripts ready to go.

As for my Flash site...I had to make it for an online class in Multimedia Design I took (I'm still in highschool). It's not very good...yet...as I don't really have a great understanding for Flash...but I am taking some more courses next year that should really help me w/ it.

If I were to redo the site...what would you like to see changed??? Please be specific.

Please keep commenting on the site...Thanks to all who already have.

P.S. dougkinzinger, your comments about your sites being better...I agree that maybe your sites are more professional looking and all...but at least my site doesn't have broken links...Your About section From Your Site. Fix it...and until then why don't you post some more relevant comments.

SubZero

Hey Guys...What do you think of this new tabbed interface....New Interface

Please comment on it...the only problem I have w/ it is that I will not be able to have all the links and submenus that my current menu allows me to have...But I think it looks a lot cooler????

Sorry I don't have the pages that the links go to w/ the interface...But I just wanted to get this out there so you guys could comment on it. Any comments would be great!

i stead of having a box image map you could try and use a multipoint one which would let you make thw whole image a link not just a box around the text. Also i wasnt a big fan of the font :)

Hi All,

What is a multipoint??? Never heard of it...I think the font somewhat of a more personal touch...though I do understand how people may not like it...

As for people who leave comments like "wtf"....please try and be a little more specific than that :)

Please keep commenting.

SubZero