I need help ID'ing an unknown coin

I found this coin/token the other day and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was and if anyone could read & translate the characters on the coin. Thanks in advance for your time and help with this matter.

post-217807-1250701286_thumb.jpg

It's kanji, so either Chinese, Taiwanese, or Japanese. I recognize the last 3 kanji, but I can't make out the first kanji. It's not clear enough.

The last 3 kanji are:

動計画

And their rough meanings as is (at least in Japanese):

means motion or to move

計画 means plan, project, schedule, scheme, etc.

I don't think this is Japanese, because I can't recognize or even find the first kanji. The thing with kanji though is whether it's Chinese, Japanese, or whatever, they usually carry the same meaning across languages.

Edited by Xilo

i cannot make out the first character however the others say "Action Plan" (or something close to it) in Japanese.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

This is a cool item to find.

littleneutrino: The coin has the same markings/icons on the front and back of the coin, the backside of the coin has more wear than the front. and is really hard to see the icons. This is why I only posted the front of the coin.

I can guarantee its not thai

this is what Thai looks like

74.gif

asking on a forum that has a lot more members from Japan and Korea and other Asian countries

感動計画

感動: to be deeply moved

計画: plan

Both of these translations are from Japanese to English, although I don't know the origin of the coin. Could be Chinese.