Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Stealth

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alpha Is Out Check It Out.

[url="http://killaaaron.deviantart.com/art/Ka7ana-Stealth-Alpha-X86-X64-135175965"]Ka7ana Stealth Alpha[/url]
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2009/244/d/2/Ka7ana_Stealth_Alpha_X86_X64_by_KillaAaron.png[/img] Edited by Killa Aaron
6 people like this

Posted

That look awesome, would you mind sharing the wall :)

Posted

[quote name='marleyuk' post='591508898' date='Aug 29 2009, 13:28']That look awesome, would you mind sharing the wall :)[/quote]

here ya go :D
[url="http://manicho.deviantart.com/art/Yosai-73401838"]Yosai Katana[/url]

Posted

im glad to see some good themes finally coming out for 7. vista will be a thing of the past like windows me come october.

Posted

[quote name='smooth3006' post='591508930' date='Aug 29 2009, 13:36']im glad to see some good themes finally coming out for 7. vista will be a thing of the past like windows me come october.[/quote]

yeah cause as of now not many really exist such as mine.

Posted

Theming 7 is much more difficult this time around, leave it to Microsoft to make their theming engine even more retarded.

Posted

Loved this theme in Vista. Is there even a Windows 7 RTM uxtheme patch out there already?

Posted

[quote name='FrozenEclipse' post='591509566' date='Aug 29 2009, 16:28']Loved this theme in Vista. Is there even a Windows 7 RTM uxtheme patch out there already?[/quote]

yep there sure is

Posted

just Google for it

Posted

Looks cool. I'm more than happy with the default, but I'll for sure give this a go when it's out.

Posted

[quote name='Ji@nBing' post='591513686' date='Aug 30 2009, 19:15']Looks cool. I'm more than happy with the default, but I'll for sure give this a go when it's out.[/quote]

well i'm almost finished now might be out Monday if i don't have any errors.

Posted

Hey Killa Aaron, I really love your theme. Dark and sexy. My only request is can you make the task bar come with different windows logo? please check the ones that I attached and thank you.

Posted

[quote name='mr.r9' post='591513910' date='Aug 30 2009, 20:11']Hey Killa Aaron, I really love your theme. Dark and sexy. My only request is can you make the task bar come with different windows logo? please check the ones that I attached and thank you.[/quote]

i'll see what i can do cause it's harder to theme on 7

Posted

Preview is Out Now

Posted

no x86 explorer?

Posted

[quote name='ilike2burnthing' post='591517868' date='Aug 31 2009, 18:29']no x86 explorer?[/quote]

give me yours and i'll patch it for you.

Posted

Are you going to do the top taskbar for the final?

Really nice work BTW. I just use my taskbar on top so I can't use the theme as it is...

Posted

[quote name='Killa Aaron' post='591518118' date='Sep 1 2009, 01:49']give me yours and i'll patch it for you.[/quote]
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfxwfmnkmn4"]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfxwfmnkmn4[/url]
enjoy

Posted

[quote name='Ji@nBing' post='591518370' date='Aug 31 2009, 20:42']Are you going to do the top taskbar for the final?

Really nice work BTW. I just use my taskbar on top so I can't use the theme as it is...[/quote]

yes this will be in the final release and other patched elements as well.

[quote name='ilike2burnthing' post='591519220' date='Sep 1 2009, 02:32'][url="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfxwfmnkmn4"]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfxwfmnkmn4[/url]
enjoy[/quote]

ok i got it and i'm working on it i will report back to you when its done.

Posted

[quote name='Killa Aaron' post='591518118' date='Sep 1 2009, 01:49']give me yours and i'll patch it for you.[/quote]
sorry to be hijacking this thread, but i dont understand what is meant by 'x86 explorer' ... can someone explain?

Posted

[quote name='carmatic' post='591521052' date='Sep 1 2009, 10:40']sorry to be hijacking this thread, but i dont understand what is meant by 'x86 explorer' ... can someone explain?[/quote]

Windows Explorer on 32-bit versions of Windows.

Posted

[quote name='Killa Aaron' post='591520816' date='Sep 1 2009, 08:52']yes this will be in the final release and other patched elements as well.

ok i got it and i'm working on it i will report back to you when its done.[/quote]

Good news. Thanks. I look forward to using it when it's done.

Posted

[quote name='Ji@nBing' post='591523754' date='Sep 2 2009, 00:26']Good news. Thanks. I look forward to using it when it's done.[/quote]

Alpha is out now go and test it out now.

Posted

[quote name='Killa Aaron' post='591523764' date='Sep 1 2009, 22:35']Alpha is out now go and test it out now.[/quote]
Thanks. I've just tried it and it seems the start button is just staying default for me on both bottom and top taskbars. Also, I kind of liked the "3d" look of the taskbar that you had on the previous version. Any chance on a substyle or something like that?

Thanks again. Good work :)

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Ji@nBing' post='591523778' date='Sep 2 2009, 00:51']Thanks. I've just tried it and it seems the start button is just staying default for me on both bottom and top taskbars. Also, I kind of liked the "3d" look of the taskbar that you had on the previous version. Any chance on a substyle or something like that?

Thanks again. Good work :)[/quote]

log off and log back on that should work.

and most likely it will be put back in sometime this week. Edited by Killa Aaron