How can I get the latest Oxygen icons set?

I know there are a few packs on sites like deviantart, but there have been updates/additions since then. I think the latest is v4:4.3.0-1. In Linux, obviously you just download them from the repository. Is there a way to get them for windows?

That is a real sweet set, is there any chance at all there is a version where it is converted to .ico files?

That is a real sweet set, is there any chance at all there is a version where it is converted to .ico files?

I'm converting them for myself, but it will take a little while. I'll upload them and post a link for you when they're done.

I'm converting them for myself, but it will take a little while. I'll upload them and post a link for you when they're done.

Kick ass. Thank you indeed. I will do my best to remember to come back. :laugh: Nah I will definitely remember, as it really is a great set.

Just out of curiousity, what app are you using to do that? Back in the day I had a plug in for Photoshop that let me do it, but I cannot even recall the name right now, thing it was affiliated with IconFactory if I remember correctly, but I never used just an Icon specific app, so curious to learn whenever possible. I actually made some Icons with it, they were all Mac based though, so would love to convert them if possible.

I tried using IcoFX to batch convert the .png files to .ico but couldn't get them all. For some reason some are detected as "invalid PNG files" despite them showing up correctly and end up causing the rest to not be processed either. I did manage to get a good number of them and all the 16x16 and 32x32 icons though. As for 48x48 and 128x128 I managed to get about half of them (IcoFX can't do 64x64 batch convert icons apparently as well as the 22x22 or 8x8).

You can get it here: http://www.programming-designs.com/misc/oxygen-ico.zip

Kick ass. Thank you indeed. I will do my best to remember to come back. :laugh: Nah I will definitely remember, as it really is a great set.

Just out of curiousity, what app are you using to do that? Back in the day I had a plug in for Photoshop that let me do it, but I cannot even recall the name right now, thing it was affiliated with IconFactory if I remember correctly, but I never used just an Icon specific app, so curious to learn whenever possible. I actually made some Icons with it, they were all Mac based though, so would love to convert them if possible.

Axialis Icon Workshop. It's all done. Just uploading them now. Link coming in a few. There were about 10 or so icons that for whatever reason Axialis didn't like, so if you find any that you want that are missing, you can use this to convert them from the PNG (only does 48x48, unfortunately).

Edit: Here they are.

Edited by Ji@nBing

Axialis Icon Workshop. It's all done. Just uploading them now. Link coming in a few. There were about 10 or so icons that for whatever reason Axialis didn't like, so if you find any that you want that are missing, you can use this to convert them from the PNG (only does 48x48, unfortunately).

I'll have to look into that app for future use.

Kick Ass. Thanks to the both of you for taking the time to make the .ICO files. Truly is appreciated. (Y) And I am definitely gonna look into these apps as well, as I have a few custom Icons I did in the past I would not mind being converted to .ico as well.

Kick Ass. Thanks to the both of you for taking the time to make the .ICO files. Truly is appreciated. (Y) And I am definitely gonna look into these apps as well, as I have a few custom Icons I did in the past I would not mind being converted to .ico as well.

No problem Larry. You should check out Oxygen Refit as well. It's got a lot more icons than the standard Oxygen pack. A lot of them are outdated in this pack though. I've converted those to icons as well, so if you want, I can also upload those for you too.?