12 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

David Bowie, man.

Posted

Yeah, I could only watch past the first group of false statements of all the things he supposedly invented.

He was a smart, possibly brilliant, man, he was also bat **** crazy. and didn't invent all those things. some he arguably did,

Posted

[quote name='Jiggah' post='591564652' date='Sep 11 2009, 22:42']David Bowie, man.[/quote]
The Prestige FTW :D

Posted

[quote name='Jiggah' post='591564652' date='Sep 11 2009, 22:42']David Bowie, man.[/quote]
Never heard of him.

Posted

I'm from Croatia, and this summer I went to his museum. I have to say I was speechless. So much patents and everything. I couldn't believe it. Tesla was really a wizard... 100 years ahead of it's time ...

Posted

[quote name='HawkMan' post='591564692' date='Sep 11 2009, 22:51']He was a smart, possibly brilliant, man, he was also bat **** crazy. and didn't invent all those things. some he arguably did,[/quote]
Crazy, yeah. And what to call Thomas Edison for electrocuting an elephant? :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='TomoSnake' post='591564790' date='Sep 11 2009, 23:10']I'm from Croatia, and this summer I went to his museum. I have to say I was speechless. So much patents and everything. I couldn't believe it. Tesla was really a wizard... 100 years ahead of it's time ...[/quote]
He invented a feature I'm quite interested in which is a propulsion system that was completely electrical.

Posted

Yeah it was one brilliant man. What we need this century is a genius like Tesla, Thomas Edison, Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking to take us to the next step in our evolution.

Posted

I just can't believe he died penny less; but knowing how J.P Morgan gave him bad rep it didn't surprise me.

Evolution is a way of living from what I understand of it.

Posted

I didn't know Tesla was a wizard... Was that the reason J.P. Morgan gave him a bad rep?
Or was J.P. Morgan also a wizard and gave Tesla a bad rep because Tesla was muggle-born?

Posted

I live on long island and one of his laboratories with the big tower is here. they are looking into making it a museum also. I hope they do .