BBC's Luther

Alice is only as sexy as I find her because she's a sociopath. If she was sane I wouldn't want to **** her three or four times in a night then twice that in a morning. But that's just me.

:rofl: :shifty:

I also have started watching Series 1, as i never really got into it first time around and i am loving it *cue mcdonalds whistle*. Quite possibly some of the most compelling television i have watched since Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes.

I finished off s2. I hadn't watched e3, as I wanted to watch them back to back, as they were originally intended. Anyway, I am dissapointed with this season tbh.

• They fast forwarded from the epic climax of S1, as I was afraid they would, instead of resuming from that moment itself.
  • They did away with Alice's character.
  • The new girl was interesting, but no where near as fun as Alice.
  • John's unexplained jumps in logic continued.

The final confrontation in the final episode was epic though.

Edited by John S.
spoiler tags added

Pallab thanks for using spoiler tags :/

I finished off s2. I hadn't watched e3, as I wanted to watch them back to back, as they were originally intended. Anyway, I am dissapointed with this season tbh.

snipped

Just finished watching season two and it got me thinking - a good money spinner for the Beeb would be to get some of their prime tv stuff onto the big screen, I know i'd pay to go see Luther and Doctor Who at the cinema. Anyone else with me? :)

Just finished watching season two and it got me thinking - a good money spinner for the Beeb would be to get some of their prime tv stuff onto the big screen, I know i'd pay to go see Luther and Doctor Who at the cinema. Anyone else with me? :)

only if they make it 3d

only if they make it 3d

Lol, Doctor Who or Luther? I could cope with 3d Daleks or Angels, but Idris Elba comin' at ya? Nahh - i'd probably poop!! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So chuft there will be a third series. Was a bit disappointed with series 2 compared to the first. Especially with it only being 3 episodes.

• 3 weeks later...
Resident Evil actress Sienna Guillory has joined the third season of BBC America?s Luther as a love interest for Idris Elba?s titular detective, Deadline reports. Guillory will play an employee of a vintage clothing shop who meets Luther by chance.

Season 3, which will consist of four one-hour episodes, finds Luther investigating two conflicting crimes while dodging a ruthless ex-cop determined to bring him down.

Source

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ruth Wilson confirmed for 'Luther' return?

Ruth Wilson will apparently reprise her role of Alice Morgan in the third series of Luther.

A publicity shot from the hit BBC drama's third series appears to reveal that Wilson's glamorous killer will reappear in the new episodes.

pj0tysjt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...