Xbox joysticking unlikely for game set inside vagina

Now this is what Xbox LIVE Arcade mediums should be all about - weird, cheap and very strange games. But unfortunately it looks as if MS wont' allow a truly strange game on their service, a game called 'Privates' in which players lead a small gang of condom hatted marinas as they fight their way through vaginas and bottoms!

"Privates is a platform twin-stick shooter in which you lead a teeny-tiny gang of condom-hatted marines as they delve into peoples' vaginas and bottoms and blast away at all manner of oozy, shouty monsters," Zombie Cow says on its website. "It's rude, funny, bitingly satirical and technically pretty accurate if you don't count the tiny people or the germs with teeth."

More at seattlepi.com: Xbox joysticking unlikely for game set inside vagina

Source: Maxconsole

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with it, looks like it could be a great laugh :laugh:

egb49u5efoehqr6kp9mq.jpg

43t0tpk0mr5kgkwai6pd.jpg

atwyy1z3ab1k9vjprngi.jpg

87tnzhd9eltbyl7eafrc.jpg

je0bzpfhx0vsb374kfap.jpg

Don't see why this won't be allowed. Sure, it's weird and inappropriate for youngsters, but other than that, who cares? GTA isn't appropriate for anybody, really, but that gets to be sold.

Can't fault them for originality, its supposed to be educational too!

Zombie Cow developed the game with funding from U.K. gaming site Channel 4, which plans to market it as educational. In an e-mail to seattlepi.com, Zombie Cow founder Dan Marshall said the game is intended to indirectly promote safe sex through its dealing with condom use, sexually transmitted diseases, unplanned pregnancy and other themes.

• 3 months later...

First Off Too bad it wont be on console... 1up for pcs though.. A) we atlest got it b) it was free for us. Im betting if it hit live/PSN consol user would have topay for it...ah the joy of conosole user forced to pay and pc user are more favered..

all that aside I did download the game and here the good and the bad

Bad.

Short.. 5 Lvl and each lvl can be done in under 15 mins.

Not much content, Its simply plain.

no replay value

Graphics are bland but hey its a indie game right?

The GOOD

All voice overed

Extreamly Funny for the First time play thur.. ok it dose have a lot of unexpect scripting that make you **** your pants the first time round.

1h 1/2h and its all over.. its worth the 99Mb install personly.

Rude, they didn't lie about that.. Sorry Girls you get it a bit rough in this game..lol

I have video of each lvl and all cut scencs up on yourtube if any one be instrested as I host them

(jack) HQ, come in, this is the Captain. Victor-Delta are KIA. Looks like this kid's got HPV. We're headed to the cerivx to administer anti-vieal.

(HQ) This is HQ- Copy Captain.

(jack) Celestia? Is that you?

(HQ) Affirmative.. Hellow Jack.

(jake) You've Been assigned as eyes-and-ears to Foxtrot?

(HQ) That's right.. so can be civil? Professional, even?

(jack) Right now. I don't suppose I've got much of a choice. Captain out.. GODDAMMIT SONOFABITCH.

(HQ) It's still on, Jack. Just saying 'out' doesn't switch it off. you have to press the little butto-

(foxtrot) What.. what is that, sir?

(Jack) it's a vicious, life-sucking monster, Private...

(Foxtrot) The HPV virus, Sir?

(jack) oh, yeah, That too. Gives people cancer of all things.

I apologize for making a useless post, but I have to do a double take every single time I scroll down the list of topics on this particular thread.

I keep reading it as Xbox joysticking unlikely for game set inside a vagina.

I'm sure OP was going for this, I just wanted to say it worked.

Many, many, many times.