How to view UDF version/revision of burnt discs or ISOs?

Question

Does any one know any app which will let me see the UDF version of the disc, whether it's 2.01 or 1.50 or 2.50?? Nero doesn't AFAIK.

8 answers to this question

ImgBurn for sure can tell you which UDF version a disk is in. I just popped in some random DVD and did a screencap below. I also have UltraISO, but didn't see it in that one unless they've hidden it somewhere.

ISO.png

If you are using XP then I think the OS doesn't natively support it. There is a TOSHIBA driver floating around in some forums. I know I've used it in the past. I think it was in afterdawn or cd freaks.

If you are using XP then I think the OS doesn't natively support it. There is a TOSHIBA driver floating around in some forums. I know I've used it in the past. I think it was in afterdawn or cd freaks.

That's just for 2.5. Earlier versions can be read natively in XP.

That's just for 2.5. Earlier versions can be read natively in XP.

Thanks for the info. I forgot which version it was and I fail for not reading the original post thoroughly.:p

Thanks ImgBurn does what I want. Wonder why lots of apps don't have it (tried Nero, UltraISO). Sometimes Neowin is more faster and helpful than Google.