[Pic] Sun = 1 Pixel

Small stars ftw!

The smaller the star, the longer it lives. The large starts last for a few hundred million years, the small stars live for tens of billions of years or more (depending on how small they are)

Sweet pic man!!

I'm glad our Sun is the 1 pixel star, if any of the other stars were as close to us as the Sun is we would all be dust, actually we wouldn't be here to begin with...

It is pretty crazy how these stars are so huge, and we think the Sun is sorta big

The picture and more so the video linked above gives you an idea of how incredibly big objects in the universe can be.

Like it says at the end of the video: 'No, you are not the centre of the universe.'

Amazing pic, thanks for sharing ^^

yeah, well, the giants are old stars.. so, size don't matter? lol ;D

That larger planet picture is better. However, I heard that larger suns produce less heat, so our sun might be one of the hottest in the solar system.

That larger planet picture is better. However, I heard that larger suns produce less heat, so our sun might be one of the hottest in the solar system.

Yes, the sun is the hottest star in our solar system. Well done.

Quoting this for longevity.

Hmm... can't imagine the size of planets (let alone inhabitable) orbiting around those large suns. Can you imagine the size of a living beings (if they exist) around those suns?