Link to iPhone OS 1 or even pre-1 screenshots?

iphone-jpeg-image-449x509-pixels-1-439x500.jpg

didnt change much tbh except that you have more stuff. I am one of the few people who still have iphone 2g, and i remeber how useless it was before the app store.

iphone-jpeg-image-449x509-pixels-1-439x500.jpg

didnt change much tbh except that you have more stuff. I am one of the few people who still have iphone 2g, and i remeber how useless it was before the app store.

I got one too. Still have the awesome box it shipped in too and it matched the pic on the box, basically no App Store, no itunes etc...I seem to remember that at some point they either added or changed some of those original icons before they even added anything.

I didn't care though, I had it jailbroken less than a week after getting it (first time jailbreaking a mobile device eva) and tricked out in some black/dark icons and basically dark motif with a pot leaf for the carrier icon LOL :fro:

Are they worth anything by now?

Apple was originally never going to allow third-party apps outside of "web apps," then they quickly realized how stupid this was, so they quickly backpedaled and claimed they always intended to release a SDK, just not at launch.

For me, I had no real interest in iOS until after the App Store.