Are you an Angry Birds fan?

94 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an Angry Birds fan?

• Yes and I play everyday
    • Yes but I play only when bored to death
    • No

It seems Angry Birds is discussed everywhere. I just saw that it will even be playable in 3D soon!

While it's unknown where does the popularity comes from, I guess it's mostly due to the low price of the game and good ratings from players (Apple Store).

It started one evening when my girlfriend told me she has bought the game for her iPod Touch, and then I saw her playing it almost every evening for 2 weeks in a row. Now it seems that the honeymoon is over as she don't play it that much anymore. I only gave a quick look at it but thought that something was missing to it. Anyway.

I was curious to know if there was so many fans of this game everyone is talking about.

I bought it from the Playstation Network. They made a mini of it so I play it on the Playstation 3, and my wife plays it on the go on the PSP. It only costed like $3 or something like that. It's a pretty cool game.

I've got it on my Android. I give it a go if I have a few minutes to kill while out and about. I wouldn't say that I'm hooked, but it's alright.

I'm a fan. But I don't really fit in the poll options.

I play, but not everyday and not only when bored to death! :p

Just casually when I feel like it. I'm playing it a little more in the last few days since the release of 1.5.1 on iOS.

I've got it on my Android. I give it a go if I have a few minutes to kill while out and about. I wouldn't say that I'm hooked, but it's alright.

This. And it's free on Android :D

didn't like it one bit at all. hated how you have to keep scrolling left at the start of every level.

But I really loved Fragger. It's similar but with grenades you throw them to blow up figures of men at various tricky locations. If you want a go on the PC, here's the game: http://www.miniclip.com/games/fragger/en/

The iPhone version has a lot more and has HD retina graphics. I love that game more than Angry Birds.

I eventually decided to pick it up, and have been playing through it at a steady rate of knots since. I'm up to the latest level pack now, I don't play it all the time but when I feel like something to waste time.

My wife is hooked on the music/ sound.. the angry birds and snorting pigs :)

I wouldnt call myself a fan, but I do play it in short 60-second bursts every so often, as it's not really much of a game in my view.

Yes, frustratingly so. I need to get 3 stars on each level, but some of them seem near impossible. I ended up not playing it for months (still got it installed). I go back and play the "easy" levels now :rofl:

I play it often, not just when I'm bored, so voted "every day" although I play it less often than that.

Glassed Silver:ios

I used to play it often on my iPhone 4. Then i switched to my Samsung Focus and don't have it. I don't really miss it (plenty of entertaining games on my current device), but I did enjoy playing it while I had it.

See, I voted no.

I like the game, but wouldn't consider myself a fan. I generalyl go through stages of playing it. When I get stuck on a level, I get bored of it and move onto that plane landing game.

See, I voted no.

I like the game, but wouldn't consider myself a fan. I generalyl go through stages of playing it. When I get stuck on a level, I get bored of it and move onto that plane landing game.

+1. These type of repetitive games get really difficult towards the final levels and I simply just bore real easy. It's just a lack of bother really.