The Fish Dies in the End is an iOS game developed with cocos2d featuring a cute little fish trying to survive as long as possible against all odds. The game is OUT now on the App Store. Check it out!
The Fish Dies in the End 1.1 - The Fish Strikes Back has just been released and it would be great for me if you guys could give it a try. I'm always willing to talk about the game so please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms.
The new update has been made with the players' suggestions in mind and adds many improvements to the game, including better placement of enemies and obstacles, more dynamic backgrounds, tutorial screens, better performance, and more. Most notably, there are three new power-ups that should provide more variety and entertainment to the players (and some much-needed help, of course!). If you played the game before, consider taking a look at the new version and if you haven't, why don't you try it now?
You can visit our website: http://www.thefishdies.com for more info.
There's also a Twitter profile (@thefishdies) and Facebook page. So please follow/like us if interested!
- Escape from several unique obstacles and enemies - beware of sharks!
- Control the fish with only one touch. Anyone can play!
- Several different power-ups to help you achieve your goal!
- Experience a different game every time you play with randomly generated enemies!
- Compare your scores against your friends on the Leaderboards and try to complete several Achievements with Game Center integration.
- Share your scores with Facebook and Twitter connectivity!
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Retina support.
- Best way to kill time! (And a fish...)
Screenshots (click to enlarge):
I would love to hear the feedback from you guys! Please tell me if you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms.