How to spot fake Diazepam ?

So without going into much depth as to why I need them, the doctor only gave me a small 3 day 2mg dose of Diazepam, so I had to get them elsewhere

I got MANO 10 Blue Pills which are apparently 10Mg Diazepam from Thailand.

manoj.jpg

Is there anyway to tell if they are fakes?

I took 20Mg lastnight and felt nothing, so I took 70Mg today and for about an hour felt a bit wobbly but that wore off pretty quickly.

I was reading that if you put a drop of water on a blue pill and it turns white, they are most likely fakes, but I did that, and the pill stayed Blue, but the dye did come off on my fingers

Any ideas? I dont really want to be eating rat poison.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

So without going into much depth as to why I need them, the doctor only gave me a small 3 day 2mg dose of Diazepam, so I had to get them elsewhere

I got MANO 10 Blue Pills which are apparently 10Mg Diazepam from Thailand.

manoj.jpg

Is there anyway to tell if they are fakes?

I took 20Mg lastnight and felt nothing, so I took 70Mg today and for about an hour felt a bit wobbly but that wore off pretty quickly.

I was reading that if you put a drop of water on a blue pill and it turns white, they are most likely fakes, but I did that, and the pill stayed Blue, but the dye did come off on my fingers

Any ideas? I dont really want to be eating rat poison.

Firstly, don't be so stupid.

Secondly, only take what the doctor gives you, they're the experts, not you, if the doctor knew you were on them then the chances are they wouldn't prescribe any more because you look like your abusing the drug. Go back to the doctor, get another prescription and stop risking your life.

From a guy who has been selling them for a long time and is trusted, the reason I am asking, is, 70mg should have me floating in the clouds, and for about an hour it did something similar, but not for long, and not to the extent 70Mg should have done

Reason I took 70Mg was because I took 20Mg lastnight with no effect, so wanted to see if they were dink or real before buying anymore

They do something, but doesnt feel like the same relaxed feeling the script from the doc gave me

Printed on the pill is MANO 10 on one side, and just a straight line running down the middle of the other side

MANO 10 Diazepam are real, but wanted to know if there is any test I can do at home to see if they are fakes or not

Firstly, don't be so stupid.

Secondly, only take what the doctor gives you, they're the experts, not you, if the doctor knew you were on them then the chances are they wouldn't prescribe any more because you look like your abusing the drug. Go back to the doctor, get another prescription and stop risking your life.

This was my last script the doc would give me, for reasons I dont want to go into, Diazepam is the only drug I have found that solves my issues - but the doc wont give me anymore because they are addictive

I told him they are the lesser of the two evil choices I have, and he seemed to disagree, which i thought was absurd

This was my last script the doc would give me, for reasons I dont want to go into, Diazepam is the only drug I have found that solves my issues - but the doc wont give me anymore because they are addictive

I told him they are the lesser of the two evil choices I have, and he seemed to disagree, which i thought was absurd

You know... They call them doctors for a reason... you are obviously becoming addicted as you need a bigger dose...

You know... They call them doctors for a reason... you are obviously becoming addicted as you need a bigger dose...

I thought about that - but the last script he gave me were 2mg - and one of those gave me a calm relaxed feeling for a while

20Mg of these 10mg does nothing anywhere near that, so I dont think I am taking a bigger dose - I think if anything they are 2mg dyed blue... just cant work out how to tell, and I dont have a mass spectrometer lol

EDIT - Oh and I have only been taking Diazepam from docs / other sources for about 10 days all together

Yes, but what I mean is... the doctor gave you a 2mg dose and you're taking 10!!! Have you tried natural alternatives such as linden tea?

Yes, but what I mean is... the doctor gave you a 2mg dose and you're taking 10!!! Have you tried natural alternatives such as linden tea?

No I haven't taken linden tea, this is not for anxiety - this "Weirdly enough" is to save me killing myself with another substance which the way I was going would not take long

Diazepam, after 15 years of searching for a way out, is the only thing that works, believe me I have tried everything possible

the 2mg the doc gave me just doesn't cut it, it takes the edge off for a short while, but thats that, then Im back to square one

Higher doses that last me all day, and put me to sleep at night are essential for my recovery - this is not going to be a permanent thing, but I need it for a few months until I can get other things set up

I thought about that - but the last script he gave me were 2mg - and one of those gave me a calm relaxed feeling for a while

20Mg of these 10mg does nothing anywhere near that, so I dont think I am taking a bigger dose - I think if anything they are 2mg dyed blue... just cant work out how to tell, and I dont have a mass spectrometer lol

EDIT - Oh and I have only been taking Diazepam from docs / other sources for about 10 days all together

The doctor is right, short dosages for a short while, bigger dosages (especially those which can be addictive) would require you to have prescriptions to lower the dosage then take you off them all together. Stop being irresponsible. These type of drugs are only used for the short term.

The doctor is right, short dosages for a short while, bigger dosages (especially those which can be addictive) would require you to have prescriptions to lower the dosage then take you off them all together. Stop being irresponsible. These type of drugs are only used for the short term.

I know it sounds stupid, not knowing the exact in's and outs of it all, my entire circumstances etc, but I have now been 10 days away from the original issue because of these

Linden tea is also a sedative... which is basically what diazepam does, it's a central nervous system depressor.

I`ll definitely have a try of it then, thanks for the reccomendation.

But back on topic, is there any real way of knowing ?

Is there anyone else here who has bought from a supplier and can advise ?

So you're taking 90mg a day when your prescription is 6. You're also judging their effectiveness by how 'wobbly' you feel.

I think you might be a bit of a fool (for want of a nicer expression).

So you're taking 90mg a day when your prescription is 6. You're also judging their effectiveness by how 'wobbly' you feel.

I think you might be a bit of a fool (for want of a nicer expression).

I don't disagree - but knowing how I felt from the real ones, compared to these, is completely different, that why I took more, to see if they were basically a lower dosage sold as 10mg

And as I am still here typing away perfectly well, without feeling like I am stuck to the ceiling, I think I am right, they are either very low dosed pills, or something else

I don't disagree - but knowing how I felt from the real ones, compared to these, is completely different, that why I took more, to see if they were basically a lower dosage sold as 10mg

Well if it was you would probably have ended up in hospital. Might I suggest using proper sources? It's one thing to gamble on cheap RAM, cheap drugs is a whole other ball game.

I took benzos for a long time and I nearly killed myself getting off them. Once I regained my health I didn't feel anxious anymore, so I assume it was a health issue that lead me to taking them in the first place. First thing that helped a lot was exercise, then I started eating hulled hemp seed and the EFAs in them helped make the exercise easier and more effective. Finally, I supplemented my endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids extracted from cannabis and after combining all three things I feel better than I ever have my whole life; I'm not longer the "sickest"...

As for spotting fake benzos, why not just get off them all together? I know, "it's the only thing that works", but I used to feel the same way and not anymore...

Well if it was you would probably have ended up in hospital. Might I suggest using proper sources? It's one thing to gamble on cheap RAM, cheap drugs is a whole other ball game.

I had no choice, the doc said no more, I know I need more or I will end up back as I was, which was losing me everything - this keeps me calm, in the house, and away from worse things

I took benzos for a long time and I nearly killed myself getting off them. Once I regained my health I didn't feel anxious anymore, so I assume it was a health issue that lead me to taking them in the first place. First thing that helped a lot was exercise, then I started eating hulled hemp seed and the EFAs in them helped make the exercise easier and more effective. Finally, I supplemented my endocannabinoid system with phytocannabinoids extracted from cannabis and after combining all three things I feel better than I ever have my whole life; I'm not longer the "sickest"...

Where to get those from though, Im assuming they are not legal either ?

As for spotting fake benzos, why not just get off them all together? I know, "it's the only thing that works", but I used to feel the same way and not anymore...

I would if there were a better alternative - I have exhausted all genuine medical ways, asking for help, other treatments - after 15 years of nothing, when you do finally find a way out, you grab it with both hands

I would if there were a better alternative - I have exhausted all genuine medical ways, asking for help, other treatments - after 15 years of nothing, when you do finally find a way out, you grab it with both hands

Why did you ignore the part of his post that talked about exercise?

70mg should have me floating in the clouds, and for about an hour it did something similar, but not for long, and not to the extent 70Mg should have done

70mg would have you had you more than floating in the clouds. You'd start feeling extremely drowsy, have muscle weakness, your pulse would slow and your blood pressure would drop. Overdose enough and you'll stop breathing/go into coma. The normal absolute maximum single dose is 15mg.

In hospital situations you start considering treating with activated charcoal at doses of around 1mg/kg. So if you're less than 70kg you're very much in danger.

Needless to say, don't ever take that risk again. It's a pretty crappy way of testing for authenticity. Go back to your doctor, if diazepam isn't working for you there's very much likely to be something else that will.