Looking for good stand up comedy

Well so i've watched all of george carlins HBO specials... He was awesome if not teh best!.. So far i've also watched:

Dave Chapelle (close contender).

Robin Williams

Chris Rock kinda meh...

But as usual, I need MOAR! So what are your recommendations.

COol keep em coming!!

A favor to ask though, please post a skit or a joke from youtube, that way it makes it easier :p already looking for both above :)

red skelton (funniest man ever). richard pryor. steve martin. john foxx. etta may. heywood banks. pinkard & bowden.

i go to the comedy clubs in indy quite often. it isn't very often i'm not entertained. granted, some are much better than others.

I find Daniel Tosh is hilarious. I also enjoy Brian Reagen (very clean standup, your grandmother could watch it), and Gabriel Iglesias.

There's always Jeff Dunham if you're into ventriloquism

I don't care what you're into, Jeff Dunham is always funny anyways :) going to see him live on Saturday :)

It you have netflix you can watch all the Comedy Central Presents!

I really like

Daniel Tosh

Dane Cook (THAT'S RIGHT)

Louis CK

Jim Gafigan

Nick Swardson

Brian Regan

I can't believe nobody's mentioned "The Cos" -- Bill Cosby....so, I will. XD Here's a link to one of (IMNSHO) his best routines -- "Dentists" --

I always use that opening line ("Dentists....tell you not to pick your teeth.....with any sharp metal object. Then you sit in their chair...and the first thing they grab is an iron hook!") whenever I'm at the dentist's office.

One great thing about Cosby -- he does all these hilarious routines with minimal profanity. Oh, sure, you'll hear "dammit," "*******," (once) and "Jesus Christ!"....but no F-bombs, or anything like that.