Today the popular movie organizer for Windows has been updated.
All My Movies lets you easily import movie details from the online movie databases, so you don't need to type all the detauils manually. You can quickly search your database via almost all database fields. Also, you can export your movie collection to HTML, CHM, XLS, PDF and text formats. The program allows to capture snapshots directly from your DVDs or AVI files and save them to your database.
Here is the list of recent changes:
- added Loan history. Menu item "Tools-Loan history"
- added an ability to add covers and screenshots from GIF and PNG files as well
- added Rating field for Names (Actors, Directors, Scenarios)
- added Sort Names by their Rating
- added new visual style named Water Color
- added MPAA rating import while lookup the movie by barcode on Amazon sites
- added "Bar code" and Personal Marks fields to the list of available fields for export to MS Excel, plain text and simple HTML table
- PluginAPI has been updated
- Import by barcode has been improved
- compatibility with KMPlayer improved
- several Virtual Shelf issues were fixed
News source: Bolide Software
Link: All My Movies - movie organizer for Windows
Download: All My Movies 5.5 (7.1 MB, 30-day trial)