EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, Slovenian, Arabic, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Persian, Albanian and Traditional Chinese translations are included in the setup.
What's new in this version:
- User Interface: Movie tooltip was sometimes (partially) outside the desktop window.
- User Interface: Added an option to search movies by their version.
- Database: Added an option to re-generate the thumbnails (to match the movie numbers as a lot of people seem to want this).
- Database: Added Indonesian as possible language / subtitle.
- IMDb Import: importing the original title as alternative title did not work.
- Add from HDD: a single NFO-file in a folder with multiple movies was used for all movies in that folder.
- Add from HDD: Images in the movie folder were not always picked up.
- User Interface: You can now select multiple certifications in the Search Certifications screen.
- System: Added support for *.f4v and *.mpeg movie types.
- System: If you did a search/filter and than switched to a different database no movies showed up.
- Csv Import: Added support to import custom numbers.
- Database: When adding subtitles to multiple movies, their 3D info got deleted.
- Skins: Fixed setting of the PLAY, HARDDISK and DATABASE icons ands updated the Comicons skin accordingly.
- Database: Added Flash and MPEG-4 codec to the codecs and made the codecs to show alphabeticaly.
- IMDb Import: Fixed title and alternative title were not set when directly entering the IMDb number instead of searching the title.
- Translations: Updated the Catalan and Dutch translations.