Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC's defenses.
The full version of the product includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
What's new in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 Beta:
- Completely redesigned user interface to make the product easier to use, more informative, and providing quicker access to key functionality
- Quick Scan has been renamed to Threat Scan, our recommended scan type
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit integrated into the scanner (available under Detection Settings)
- Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated to provide self-protection for the Premium version (available under Advanced Settings)
- Enhanced version of Malicious Website Protection for Windows Vista SP2 and above (better performance, added ability to exclude processes such as BitTorrent clients from Malicious Website Protection, ability to manually exclude IP addresses and individual URLs/websites by domain name)
- Native x64 system location scanning, detection and malware removal
- Substantial improvements to core detection and removal technology
- Performance issues when streaming audio on Vista SP2 and newer when using Malicious Website Protection should now be resolved
The following are the known issues for the first MBAM 2.0 Beta:
- You should uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75 first and reboot prior to installing the 2.0 beta if running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO or the free Trial. You do not need to run mbam-clean.exe.
- English is the only language available at this time. Additional languages will be available for release.