SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001988: [Bug] Samsung SSD Magician duplicated entries
- 0001965: [Bug] IOBitUnistaller Portable not supported
- 0001976: [Bug] Comodo Internet Security misdetection (Chrome based sub item)
- 0001969: [Bug] Comodo Internet Security wrongly detected
- 0001990: [Bug] Foobar2000 multiplie detection
- 0001966: [Refactoring] "TraXEx %" to be renamed "TraXEx"
- 0001967: [Refactoring] Foxmail v6 misidentified
- 0001968: [New Feature] rename Fose
- 0001977: [Refactoring] Virtual CloneDrive multiple detection
- 0001993: [Refactoring] Company name for Divx Plus Player
- 0001994: [New Feature] Backup server with automatic switching in case of timeouts
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.