50 Cent Bankrupt

Isnt there is a term for people who live like this ?  cant think of what it is though.

It's called The US Government? (or Greece, or)....  :woot:  :shiftyninja:

BS.

It's all to isolate his earnings away from himself so they lay solely with his business interests rather than as a personal liable amount.

• Like 2

BS.

It's all to isolate his earnings away from himself so they lay solely with his business interests rather than as a personal liable amount.

+1 working the system...

+1 working the system...

Lastonia Leviston was awarded $5 million after 50 cent posted her private sex tape on the Internet.   Days after he declares bankruptcy :shifty:

While Forbes has put his net worth at $150 million, 50 Cent filed a statement with the court saying he

strange how 50 cent is "possibly" being targetted, I'm assuming by some of the posts while, Al Sharpton owes millions of back taxes and walks free.

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.

Well I hope be-yawn-ce and lay-z and kanye are soon to follow they got rich off good pr and crappy music

strange how 50 cent is "possibly" being targetted, I'm assuming by some of the posts while, Al Sharpton owes millions of back taxes and walks free.

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.

Is Al Sharpton a known gangster who'd had dozens of people murdered?  If not, silly comparison is silly.

• Like 2

Is Al Sharpton a known gangster who'd had dozens of people murdered?  If not, silly comparison is silly.

Maybe not a ganster, but his actions have indirectly killed or injured many people.  Wherever there are race problems there is a dollar to be made for Al.

• Like 1

"fitty" says he returns the jewelry and cars after taking pics of it to post on social media

Says his lifestyle is BS

Isnt there is a term for people who live like this ?  cant think of what it is though.

Fraud? Charlatan? Frontin?

Lastonia Leviston was awarded $5 million after 50 cent posted her private sex tape on the Internet.   Days after he declares bankruptcy :shifty:

While Forbes has put his net worth at $150 million, 50 Cent filed a statement with the court saying he

Do you live under a rock?

he is not at all known outside of USA really.   i never heard him mentioned in Canada either.  he is not as famous as you seem to think he is.

he is not at all known outside of USA really.   i never heard him mentioned in Canada either.  he is not as famous as you seem to think he is.

I wish I had never heard of him either in the US

• 3 months later...