Windows 7 Build 7054 Leaked?

Just did a search on Google and found it and wanted to know if this is for real :rolleyes: Its surprising since this is so quick after leak of 7048 build :p

Just did a search on Google and found it and wanted to know if this is for real :rolleyes: Its surprising since this is so quick after leak of 7048 build :p

No it's not real. It was just some BS from someone on the torrent sites.

Compiled, but tested fully and released to select people in 2 days?

I remember them saying the reason why they arent releasing many builds to the masses, its because they need to test each release to ensure it doesnt have any really show-stopping bugs in it (like the MP3 glitch thing, dunno how that got through). This means they can just release dodgy code easier and simply get it done, then just polish the releases they give to the masses.

Compiled, but tested fully and released to select people in 2 days?

I remember them saying the reason why they arent releasing many builds to the masses, its because they need to test each release to ensure it doesnt have any really show-stopping bugs in it (like the MP3 glitch thing, dunno how that got through). This means they can just release dodgy code easier and simply get it done, then just polish the releases they give to the masses.

Because noone uses it *ba-dum-pish*

lets just wait until the public RC comes out. id never install all of these builds, you would be formatting or upgrading your pc weekly. :huh:

lets just wait until the public RC comes out. id never install all of these builds, you would be formatting or upgrading your pc weekly. :huh:

That's half the fun. I like installing a new build every week or so, so I can progressively see all the changes and improvements coming.

Do people really sit on their computer sat night looking up ramdom numbers for windows 7 bulids... :rolleyes:

Welcome to Neowin.

You haven't been around during the betas of Windows XP and Windows Vista, have you?

Back on topic. I have been running the torrent for 7054 since yesterday. It shows 1 seed not connected. I know everyone says this is FAKE and maybe it is. I do know this build does exist. This torrent was originally posted by solidatbigviv. Where is he/she? Seed this puppy please!