[Cursors] Fedora Core 1

Alpha-blended and animated, the busy animation looks slow in the mouse properties preview but it's far faster than the preview.

Preview:

FedoraIcons.png

Download

Installation courtesy of Morphos:

To install, extract the cursors and right click the .inf file and select install:

FedoraInstall1.png

You will then have the option of choosing the scheme in your mouse properties:

FedoraInstall2.png

Troubleshooting:

If you're having graphical errors then try the following:

Go to display properties (right-click desktop, properties), then go to the Settings tab and click on the Advanced button. Under the Troubleshoot tab you should see a Hardware Acceleration slider, it's probably all the way to the right (full). Slide it back one notch to the left, this disables bitmap and cursor acceleration in hardware.

looks great :), any chance of doing the icons too? I tried a few days ago but the png's in the .rpm file seem corrupted cause they wont convert in icon workshop :(

very nice, thanks Radish, was looking for some new ones, i wish there was a quicker way to apply these though

lol, why you thanking Radish when Dazzla was the one that made it? ;)

and yea, i wish there was a quicker way to apply it also..

Go into your mouse properties, go to the pointers tab and double click a cursor, it'll let you browse for them. Someone on DT2 actually created an install file.

install them in a directory, go to your control panel and select 'Mouse'. Click on the pointers tab and make the changes.

lol, why you thanking Radish when Dazzla was the one that made it? ;)

and yea, i wish there was a quicker way to apply it also..

doh :blush: sorry man, i was stuggling with a bad hangover, still not 100%

thanks for this daz, its great. installer a big plus.

for those who missed it in the first post, unzip and right click on the INF file to install it into the list of cursor themes in the control panel.