Funniest bachelor party pranks you've done or seen

What's the funniest, most hilarious bachelor party joke/s or prank/s that you've either :

1) done to someone with some friends, 2) seen done to someone, were told was done to someone (from any friend/s who saw it happen at a party they went to), or actually had done to yourself, anyone in your family or to any friend/s, if you or they, are currently married.

It has preferably be something that really happened, rather than something you're making up.

My bachelor party was one of the most hilarious stories of my life....I had to post it...

My buddies and I aren't into getting drunk and going to the bar, etc....made those mistakes when I was a teenager, and don't want to repeat them....so we wanted to do something else that was just fun..

They knew I didn't want to get dressed up, an account of I think that's pretty lame. Nevertheless...they showed up after work with this Elvis costume for me to wear...these bellbottom pants with a musical note on the side...gold chains for around my neck...this lame button-up-elvisy shirt, only without buttons on the top half :s ....they gave me black boots that were 2 sizes too small, an old guitar, the sickest black wig, and painted sideburns on me (I have red hair).

So there I am...feeling like a complete loser, half mad at my friends...and looking like the lames Elvis impersonator alive. We go out for dinner at a nice restaurant, and out from under the table they pull a big poster. It's a wrestling event, and the headliner is The HonkeyTonk Man! Check him out here ....they dressed me up like the HonkeyTonk Man...former WWF wrestler!

So off we go to Vancouver to this wrestling event....and this is the miraculous part...as we're walking through the front doors, who do we see off to the side, but the HonkeyTonk Man himself! Well my embarassing buddies start yelling "Hey HonkeyTonk! This guy is your number one fan!!!"....well I was so embarassed, but tried to play along with it...I mean I was no fan.....he was kind enough to photograph a picture of himself with me and my buddies before he went off to get ready for the match...

So after all the other wrestlers have wrestled...out comes HonkeyTonk for the match. He goes to the ropes on each side of the ring trying to get the fans excited...and then he comes over to our side (we were about 20 rows back)....we were cheering like crazy..acting like idiots 'cuz we're not really wrestling fans at all..... As he comes over, his theme music starts and he points out to me (everyone else turns and looks at me...this stupid outfit on...guitar raised over my head)...and he yells "YOU KNOW THE WORDS....SING THE SONG!!!"

He's yelling at me to sing his theme song, cuz he thinks I"m his number one fan!!!! But I don't know a word of it.....well I feel like an idiot!!! So what do I do? I just start givin' it on the guitar...along with the song (I had no idea what the chords were...I just made it look good)....well the crowd starts clapping and he starts singing the song....it was soooooo funny.

At the end of the song I look beside me and all my buddies are actually on the floor cuz they're laughing so hard....it was one of the funniest moments of my life....it was unbelievable...

About 10 minutes into the match he throws the guy over the ropes and starts pummeling him as he brings him down the aisle. Well it was like we were telepathic or something....I extend my arms and he grabs my guitar and goes running after the guy. In the end, he slams the guitar over the guys back (after first "missing" and softening it up on the turnbuckle)...and ends up winning the match....

One of the workers came and gave me the guitar after the match...which I had on the wall on my office until I recently got rid of it.

It was just an incredible night...one of the most fun moments of my life! That's a lot of typing, but I had to share it.... phew :)

Hi, First post:

Hope ppl enjoy:

Firstly, look at this picture:

bach.jpg

In Sweden it is a bit of a custom for the groom to be kidnapped and whisked off somewhere for his stag night, which usually lasts all day and all night- rather than the typical British stag night where you all arrange it beforehand, go out, get drunk and hire a stripper.

The Swedes do it different. The groom has no idea until he gets nabbed. He might be dressed up in something crazy... and go do something funny...and then the fun starts!

This particular guy is a keen sailor. And when he was kidnapped for his stag night they pasted a false "skippers-beard" on him and put him at the helm of a 60-foot yacht and let him be skipper for the day.

Much beer and fine food was consumed. But nothing nasty happened to him at all...

In the evening when, they got back on land and were getting cleaned up for the nightclub, they all had a sauna as is customary in Sweden.

Imagine the groom?s horror when he walked into the sauna where his naked buddies were waiting for him and then to notice that best mate number one had no pubic hair ...

neither did friend two ...

nor three ...

or four...

Now check out the false beard in the picture again...........

Imagine the groom?s horror when he walked into the sauna where his naked buddies were waiting for him and then to notice that best mate number one had no pubic hair ...

nor three ...

or four...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Too cool.. haha funn:D:D

ok this happened some time ago:

so my friend pulled this prank on me ( and dont wanna talk about it ) so i thought it was time to get him back. we had this trip planned to go play paintball in some remote location near pennsylvania, it was my victim, me and about 16 or 20 other friends of mine. we arrived there late and we decided to get a hotel room and spend the night. so while my victim was in the batchroom i told everyone else to get ready, have their paintball guns ready and with the lowest tension possible, everyone went to sleep. then at around 1-2 am, we all woke up, and approached very slowly because he's a light sleeper. when we set ourselves up in a circle around him (keep in mind that all the lights were off) all we heard was "PHT PHT PHT PHT" at least 20-30 shots were fired in mere seconds when he woke up the pain was so strong his leg started to jerk, and since all the painballs were red he got out of the bed and straight to the bathroom yelling "WHAT THE **** IS THIS IM ****ING BLEEDING" as for myself i dropped on the floor, my side was throbbing due to the extensive laughing, everyone else were laghing so hard they started to cry. then. after all of this happened and my victim got out of the bathroom i approached his ear and said gently "gotcha" :D this is one of those moments you will never forget.

ok this happened some time ago:

so my friend pulled this prank on me ( and dont wanna talk about it ) so i thought it was time to get him back. we had this trip planned to go play paintball in some remote location near pennsylvania, it was my victim, me and about 16 or 20 other friends of mine. we arrived there late and we decided to get a hotel room and spend the night. so while my victim was in the batchroom i told everyone else to get ready, have their paintball guns ready and with the lowest tension possible, everyone went to sleep. then at around 1-2 am, we all woke up, and approached very slowly because he's a light sleeper. when we set ourselves up in a circle around him (keep in mind that all the lights were off) all we heard was "PHT PHT PHT PHT" at least 20-30 shots were fired in mere seconds when he woke up the pain was so strong his leg started to jerk, and since all the painballs were red he got out of the bed and straight to the bathroom yelling "WHAT THE **** IS THIS IM ****ING BLEEDING" as for myself i dropped on the floor, my side was throbbing due to the extensive laughing, everyone else were laghing so hard they started to cry. then. after all of this happened and my victim got out of the bathroom i approached his ear and said gently "gotcha" :D this is one of those moments you will never forget.

oh the pain :no:

spiegelman85 - That had to hurt...I wince thinking about the bruises he had the next morning. :pinch:

That happned to me before, but I was hit so much...Im surprised he didn't kick your ass :shifty:

nor three ...

or four...

ROFL!! That's like the greatest prank:woot:t: