Dumbass v4

Current Version 0.80

dumbass_v4_preview_small.jpg

Click here for a bigger screenshot.

Updates from 0.70: Fixed grouped taskbar button bug. There was still a stray Luna bmp being used, fixed. Taskbar rebar text in the Navy style fixed. Fixed the problem with the quick launch icons being too far apart.

Known bugs still present: something gets funky with the content margins in the Start } more programs menu when you have Scroll Programs unchecked and you have a double pane.

Updates from 0.60: Added new Navy blue color scheme. Also remade the buttons.

Three different font choices, Verdana, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS.

Compact start menu substyle.

Includes ObjectDock background, and the wallpaper set is available in the drop down list.

Download here

Please post comments/bug reports :)

Enjoy!

Edited by Krezno

the name of the theme really matches your avatar :laugh:

looks good! although i personally wouldn't use it because of the colour... any chance of doing this in... grey :shifty:

beautiful visual style Krezno, everything flows seamlessly in this vs.

very professional feel and attractive.

Thanks, this is an instant fav of mine (Y) awesome work

excellent theme as ever, I've been trying your works for a long time :) congrats, downloading right now :D maybe I'll try to make a compatible iconset

Very nice theme. I dont know if I am losing my mind but is this thin taskbar? If not can you make one? D:

-dp-

yeah, that's the only thing i would suggest. other than that it's sweet! nice color, easy on the eys.

The taskbar on this is "classic thin". I tried to make it thin but the buttons wouldn't fit right because of the icons. I think I have an idea now though about how to make it work :D

Great Stuff Krezno, gets better every time! :D

And your walls are pretty funky :yes:

(Just need a winamp skin :p )

wtf, why does everyone always ask for winamp skins .. there are plenty of color choices in the modern skin that match

hmm i love this theme big time but the orange color i get when things on the taskbar flashes loses color around the text and it looks like it bleeds the fonts out it looks really bad :( could that be fixed?

post-36-1079709343.jpg