Dumbass v4

hmm i love this theme big time but the orange color i get when things on the taskbar flashes loses color around the text and it looks like it bleeds the fonts out it looks really bad :( could that be fixed?

as far as I know that can't be fixed.

VERY slick, i would only use it if there is a black/grey on white, but not a flashy white, color scheme coming out

wtf, why does everyone always ask for winamp skins .. there are plenty of color choices in the modern skin that match

Not everyone uses WA Modern... :rolleyes:

Nice work...and thankyou for keeping windows color white :-) (internet explorer thanks you too lol )

Bug- expanded menu (see pic)...i got around this bug (in my togie theme)by using WB Skinners "everlast" menu pics as templates and using his dimensions (with permission of course)

post-36-1079772058.png

I love it, not too basic that its boring, but not too extreme that its like an attention whoring style. Just need to find a matching winamp and trillian skin :)

Great work!

I found a bug...when similar taskbar items are grouped the arrow doesn't fit on the button

thanks for pointing that out, I think it's just the content margins that I'll have to fix.

and yes there are problems with the WB port, I'm probly going to drop it :(

im kinda new to using themes n stuff and just wanted to know how to change the white area to the same color as the skin

Right click desktop -> Properties -> Appearance -> Advanced