Storm

I have always loved and used this Visual Style on my laptop...Looking through the thread it doesn't seem like anyone made a Winamp skin...and since it doesn't seem like anyone is going to does anyone have any winamp skin recommendations to match the visual style?

585242063[/snapback]

I'm using the black version of Spirit by Stefanka with it. it looks pretty good.

By the way great vs! :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I've updated the links and preview in the first post.

I've been away from theming for a while, and I lost the old website address, but I've starting getting back into it again. There may be some new releases coming up ;)

Hi Dustin,

Hope you are well, I am glad you are thinking of coming back to theming.......I hope you will still make themes for XP.

BTW I am still using 'storm' and have had it on all my laptops since you released it................truly a great theme, easy on the eyes and a joy to use.

Thanks again for 'storm' and looking forward to seeing you around more.

bishy.

Hi Spork,

The .exe is perfectly safe, it just installs the msstyle, shell, storm object dock (in a .rar file), Avedesk search bar images and a read me file to a 'storm' folder in C:\windows\resourses\themes. from there, you can use whatever you want.

I have used this several times on many laptops over the years and never had any trouble.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Speak to you soon.

bishy.

Hi Spork,

The .exe is perfectly safe, it just installs the msstyle, shell, storm object dock (in a .rar file), Avedesk search bar images and a read me file to a 'storm' folder in C:\windows\resourses\themes. from there, you can use whatever you want.

I have used this several times on many laptops over the years and never had any trouble.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Speak to you soon.

bishy.

(Y)