Storm

Not sure if anyone has pointed it out but in the compact menu styles, there is a bug. Other than that, I think it's great, I'm using it as I speak though one thing I'm not very keen on is the green form background - it can look ugly on various websites, depending on their colour scheme.

post-36-1094119401.jpg

yuck that's a bad bug. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll fix it asap :)

Edit: Fixed

You're an F'in VS making machine!

I've been a fan of your styles since I saw K-OSX and they just keep getting better. :D I just tried the black version of K-OSX the other day and thought it was a shame I couldnt use it because the extreme darkness made tabs in FireFox unreadable, then you come out with this masterpiece!

God bless you good sir!

GAWD!! Help me! I'musing winxp pro,and after installing this theme,I didnt find in in the appearance tab,so I manually went to the Resources folder to apply it from there,and once i applied it,all my every single word in my computer disappreared.My My computer icon is not labelled,and all the programs in my start menu are missing.I cant go to 'All Programs' as there's no link there.Also,when I open any flder there wont be any files inside.It would all be blank.Now I cant do anything on my comp.I can only access programs which the icons are on the desktop.Thats all.

Please,any solutions.

Mybe I can revert back to my older VS if only I could open up my appearance tab.But I cant,even right-clicking on my desktop brings up nothin.

Please reply ASAP.

I could tell you but you have NO idead at all have long I have been waiting for the perfect black theme.

This is perfect, in fact perfect doesnt begin to describe, its gorgeous, one of the best themes I've seen around.

I could tell you but you have NO idead at all have long I have been waiting for the perfect black theme.

This is perfect, in fact perfect doesnt begin to describe, its gorgeous, one of the best themes I've seen around.

I know it's a beauty.I admit that.But anything that messes with my comp goes straight to the recycle bin.I guess it's only me having problems?

I know it's a beauty.I admit that.But anything that messes with my comp goes straight to the recycle bin.I guess it's only me having problems?

that IS weird.

I installed and it worked perfectly, maybe give it another try?

This is my instant number 1 .... great great great work, every detail is just per-fect ....

Only a winamp 5 skin is missing :D

thumbs up! (Y)

Edited by Shaidar

GAWD!! Help me! I'musing winxp pro,and after installing this theme,I didnt find in in the appearance tab,so I manually went to the Resources folder to apply it from there,and once i applied it,all my every single word in my computer disappreared.My My computer icon is not labelled,and all the programs in my start menu are missing.I cant go to 'All Programs' as there's no link there.Also,when I open any flder there wont be any files inside.It would all be blank.Now I cant do anything on my comp.I can only access programs which the icons are on the desktop.Thats all.

Please,any solutions.

Mybe I can revert back to my older VS if only I could open up my appearance tab.But I cant,even right-clicking on my desktop brings up nothin.

Please reply ASAP.

that's very strange. there was one other person that had this problem. I think it has to do with the Lucida Grande font option, though I wouldn't know why it would be doing this. I'll do some more testing :wacko:

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce the problem. Maybe before applying the vs reboot after you install it and see if you still get the same problem.

Edited by Krezno

Nice and clean layout. But I prefer a Non-EXE type of install. In fact, not having an installer would be nifty. :)

Well, I feel the opposite, and am glad Krezno is offering installers again. :p

Thank you for doing this Krezno, and thanks for another great VS.

Well, I feel the opposite, and am glad Krezno is offering installers again. :p

Thank you for doing this Krezno, and thanks for another great VS.

Glad we got choices, that is for sure. It's a total win-win. (Y)

I just noticed ,that atm. I have about 400 MB-s of visual styles in my comp. , and I`ve never even posted and thanked those guys who have made them. :blush:

So ,here goes.

awesome vs , very good work. (Y)

awesome vs, using it right now :) installed avedesk 1.1, can u point me to a site with good desklets for avedesk and how to configure the search desklet :) great job..

I just noticed ,that atm. I have about 400 MB-s of visual styles in my comp. , and I`ve never even posted and thanked those guys who have made them.  :blush:

So ,here goes. 

awesome vs , very good work.  (Y)

Ditto. :whistle:

Thank you krezno, awesome style and work. I loved that wallpaper but nothing I have ever fit it as well as this.

Capture0300_11_19.jpg