(VS) Ergo VX 1.0

ergo.jpg

1. Slight mods to some graphics (from screenshot in W.I.P.) here and there, nothing big..

2. Wallpaper included in the download...

3. And bugs just slap them on here

and thanx for all that supported me threw my HD failure,

were the theme was lost and has to be remade by using screenshots of my progressand my GF (Saphyre1024) for all her support as well as my voice when i dont have my internet working...

Open and click on Ergo.zip

Torrent Link thanx to neatofx

Edited by Xeon Inc.

Here you go. Enjoy

### Instructions ###

You need to download the .zip file first, then open the .torrent into your Bittorrent client. Neowin doesnt allow .torrent extensions so I had to do it this way. :pinch: :laugh:

ErgoVX.zip

Arggh.. Seems to be a problem with the tracker on Loki, I'll repost the torrent in a second.

** Never mind, The torrent is now working so anyone can download it via Bittorrent if they need to. :pinch:

i'll host it for you. just tell me and i'll post a link here for you. i'm doing some work on my server but as soon as it's back up i'll post it if you want.

i know its a beta but i have some problems... Non Compact bar... although some artists choose to keep it... and then te wallpaper in PNG makes it so i cant see my desktop icons for some reason...and its really low rez... the lettering and curves become pixelated on my 1208x 1024 screen