Infinium Labs has thrown in the towel!

The long going battle between Infinium Labs, the so-called makers of the Phantom Console and KB Networks(Kyle Bennett) and [H]ard|OCP is over.

Infinium Labs has filed two motions with the U.S. District Court that essentially relents to all of KB Networks claims. Word for word, the "Prayer for Relief" in the Amended Declaratory Judgment Complaint filed by Infinium Labs states:

A) Declaring that Plaintiffs' have no liability to the Defendants under any state or federal statute or common law as a result of the publication of the Article;

B) Declaring that Plaintiffs' use of Infinium's trademarks during the period from September 7, 2003, through February 19, 2004, in connection with the Article did not constitute dilution or infrigement of those marks or otherwise give rise to liability under any state or federal statute under common law;

C) Providing Plaintiffs with an award of costs, excluding attorneys fees; and

D) Grating (sic) Defednants such other and further relief, at law or in equity, to which they may be justly entitled.

Source

If I am understanding this correctly, and also trying my best to remember the whole deal from a couple of months back, HardOCP released some stuff about Infinium Labs, mainly about their past history if I recall correctly, that Infinium did not like being released and they tried to sue them or something like that.

Basically what this means is HardOCp has won the case and they are not liable for what they released and/or said about Infiinium or anything like that.

When I saw the threads title, I thought it was what i believe eventually will be the inevitable news that they are finally going to give up on the Phantom console, but it does not look that way.

When I saw the threads title, I thought it was what i believe eventually will be the inevitable news that they are finally going to give up on the Phantom console, but it does not look that way.

585232052[/snapback]

Same here, I was expecting something else.

Hardly good news unless you are an Hardocp member. :pinch: