[release] Yellow Tab

t4796.jpg

( zoom )

Yellow Tab - WindowBlinds visual style

Once upon a time there was an alternative operating system called BeOs.

The system made it to version 5 and then the company went out of business - what's left out of it's 6th version were a few screenshots and a horde of drooling fans of the new look. Being one of them I've decided to bring the system back to life in the limited way I'm capable of.

You will notice that the skin is not a replica of the original set of screenshots but rather an enhancement upon them.

The WindowBlinds skin is available here

A matching set of wallpapers available here

Be icons available here

However the icons were never redesigned to match the new smooth look so I actually prefer this set of icons

Recommended toolbar icons - matching the recommended IconPackager icon set available here

Recommended shell animations - matching the recommended IconPackager icon set available here

Enjoy!

---

Note: You will need WindowBlinds to apply this visual style. Download WindowBlinds from [here].

Edited by SkinStudio

haha, very nice adam .. i didn't even read anything, just looked at the screencapture and was like "looks like BEos" and i'll be damned if it wasn't :p ... anyways, error in your post, should be [ b ] and [/ b ]

haha, very nice adam .. i didn't even read anything, just looked at the screencapture and was like "looks like BEos" and i'll be damned if it wasn't :p ... anyways, error in your post, should be [ b ] and [/ b ]

585306337[/snapback]

Thanks!

Thanks for the support c242 and cmove.

Adam, do You remember where You got those corel icons from ?

585308353[/snapback]

They are whatever comes by default with Corel Essentials 1.