A Neowinian in need

As much as we all hate AMDTBurnt, he needs our help. I am sending this as a loyal friend (we reconciliated after the AMD/INTEL war) of this person. You see... people on www.theclack.com are constantly saying how big of an ###### Hocheung20 (AMDTBurnt on our forums) is without taking a look of his inside. He might be a fiery guy from the outside, but if you are given the opportunity to sit down with him and talk to him, he is actually a very good person. However, after trying to stick up for my friend today (I am sunnyy5 on theclack.com), the flaming continues. Please help!

I am sorry to hear of this but i honestly dont know what you expect us to do. We are not about to go over there like some "neowin posse" and flame up a storm on your friends behalf. If he does indeed have half the attitude problem they are implying than it would seem to me, he should take note and work on it. No one likes a smartass, that is true. If he is your friend, then yes you are doing the right thing by defending him. My own personal view is, why should you even care what a bunch of faceless people online think of you anyhow? Don'y spend so much of your time trying to impress people you are never going to meet. Be yourself. Don't try to fit in. Same goes for real life too, not just online....

You don't need to bother him! Just let him do whatever on his own. That will be his willing and his responsibility to do anything he likes.

lol Yer lers rally the boys, and get the Neowin Posse going, we got ourselves one of dem dere trouble making types. Lets ride boys.! :p