4th Advent Children trailer released...

Freaking awesome. I'm going to jump all over a copy of it when it comes to the US. If the Japanese version has English subtitles, then I'll jump all over that too.

I need a FF:AC fix. I need an English trailer!

Damn that looks kick ass. I can't wait for Japanese subbed or an English version either. Isn't it supposed to be released only on the PSP first, then normally later? I heard something like that awhile ago.

Coming tomorrow? All I saw an ambiguous "coming in 2005."

Coming tomorrow? All I saw an ambiguous "coming in 2005."

585372642[/snapback]

The video was actually shown at some event last year in Japan.

holy sh*t!!!

gotta watch this! also at the start of the site, where u click on enter, it does say 2005.1.28 :whistle: so maybe it might be released then :happy:

holy sh*t!!!

gotta watch this! also at the start of the site, where u click on enter, it does say 2005.1.28  :whistle:  so maybe it might be released then  :happy:

585372699[/snapback]

sadly this is not true...and I know this for 3 reasons... :(

1) I am in japan and there has not beeen anything on this

2) I looked at PSP stuff today and no mention of it

3) the japanese next to the date basically translates to new trailer for january

sigh...I hope it comes soon...and with subtitles... :ninja:

I'm also curious as to what question is resolved near the end of the trailer?

Oh, damn! So awesome!

Remember, in the trailer, Vincent is saying how they might be able to create a second Sephiroth, so it's a safe bet that the Sephiroth we saw at the end isn't the same one from FFVII. Do keep in mind, however, that's it's been years since I played FFVII, and I never did beat it (got to the end of the 3rd disc, but never finished it)

Can't wait for the final movie :ninja:

Is that guy in the end of the movie sepiroth?

@Obake , Same here :D

Edited by Mickrovich

Didn't we know Sephiroth would be coming back a long time ago? Vincent says in an earlier trailer that Jenova wasn't destroyed and that she could revive him... plus there's been screens of him. No one remembers the first Advent Children promo pic? It's Cloud and Sephiroth side to side.

Wouldn't it be a trip if the wheelchair guy turned out to be Aeris? :rofl:

Torrents of the avi are out., just so you gents aren't forced to watch that horrid flash version on the site.

They need more of the Main Theme Piano version in their trailers and LESS One Winged Angel.

thanks for the update, i can't wait for this movie :) but i do agree with papertiger, some additional new footage would be nice, but still good to watch...