[WIP] Luna Element Winamp Skin

preview3zs.png

Luna Element Winamp Skin remember to check back frequently for final version

Hi everyone. This skin is made to give winamp the look of the fantastic visual style Luna Element 2 by em3.

This is still in work but is almost finished, so please check back for the final version.

Main and Eq windows are expandable with a "right slide" if you are being confused by the screenshot.

Yet to be included

* Titlebar will be changable to have the three titlebar sizes, toolbar (currently in use), default and compact.

* Titlebar text will be added for main window and changed for other components

* Minor improvements

* Stuff that you might want changed/improved

* Things I might know but don?t have memory to write down:pp

Known bugs/irritations>;))

* The whole part of the titlebar will not be movable when eq and main windows are "slided"

* The docking close to the main and eq while they are not "slided" are not working, gonna, fix it when I know how:pp

Download places>

Mirror 1 (My FTP)

Deviantart

Thanks goes to>

em3 for a fantastic theme, graphics and for testing it.

Edited by BlueFighter

This is cool I'm using it right now. I like how the main and equalizer windows are smaller so you can put them next to each other without looking too bulky. Thanks. :)

also forgot to write that those blue buttons to the left enlarges the windows with a slide effect. :p

I like it... One thing though, even fully expanded, it still doesn't "feel" wide enough. I'd like to see some kind of wider version, at least the width of a regular Winamp Classic skin.

I like it... One thing though, even fully expanded, it still doesn't "feel" wide enough. I'd like to see some kind of wider version, at least the width of a regular Winamp Classic skin.

585874352[/snapback]

I agree.

^^^ agreed, however it looks like this feature will be included in a future version of it if you read the deviantart page:

Yet to be included

* Titlebar will be changable to have the three titlebar sizes, toolbar (currently in use), default and compact.

* Titlebar text will be added for main window and changed for other components

First...wow, great work.

But why is it a modern skin? Is it going to be able to "do" something special? You just can't beat the look and usability of the classic skins in my opinion.

personally, i like the modern skins because they allow me to size the playlist window to a size i want as opposed to teh incremental size changes of the classic skins.

Aint had time to work on the skin, been busy working and playin Forza Motorsport. Skin should be finished this week to come. No promises though but i believe it is very possible

• 2 weeks later...

Well I looked into it and I could do it myself... I am working on the Royal version for myself now. If BlueFighter gives the OK then I will release it...