[wip] Modern Industria

another small update. Made 2 versions of todo and event list. todo.png, todolined.png, eventlist.png evenlistlined.png.

I'll make more .ini's later. For the time being you can change it yourself to change them.

thanks so much for your work. i wanted this for ages.

i just have two requests...

please make a version for white backgrounds and please add some icons like on this ss

post-13227-1119911777.jpg

Modern Industria v1

for dark backgrounds (although I will make a version for light walls :) )

no icons. 8 different "styles" (just combinations or backgrounds and todo lists)

todo:

add icons.

make dark version (for light bg's)

work on tooltips colour (just noticed that :p)

oh, and as always with my work, if anyone wants a PSD to make a colour mod or whatever, feel free to PM me and i'll send it along. I dont care if people mod my work (esp this since i stole the idea from a screenshot) just try to give me credit somewhere. :p

thanks so much for your work. i wanted this for ages.

i just have two requests...

please make a version for white backgrounds and please add some icons like on this ss

586129315[/snapback]

if you send me a link to that version, I can use those icons and have the version done in a few minutes

/edit

i found those icons on one i already had :p

Edited by Plastique

check the above post. In it is also the beginnings of a dark version. I think i'll make the lines dark also. Tomarrow though. g/f is over now. She doesn't like when photoshop is more important than her. ouch! she just hit me for typing about her. ouch! she did it again!

This may be the slickest version of this skin yet. Just one request - could the ToDo and Events lists be made the same width as the calendar itself? They look a little wider at the moment. I tried just changing the width in the Edit Skin window but it didn't seem to work. Thanks in advance.

This may be the slickest version of this skin yet. Just one request - could the ToDo and Events lists be made the same width as the calendar itself? They look a little wider at the moment. I tried just changing the width in the Edit Skin window but it didn't seem to work. Thanks in advance.

586129645[/snapback]

actually, they are 1 pixel skinnier than the calendars, but I know what you mean. :p I forgot to take into account the empty space in the BG (so the months don't overlap) when I made them, but I wanted to start the "dark" version today so I could get the colours down and such. Expect a fix by the end of the week.

Nice work. I've got a minor request:

Is there any way you could add the selectable buttons for the ToDo and Event windows. I really enjoy this feature on the updated skins. It beats right clicking all the time.

Looks good, I like the dark theme in particular, although I'll have to edit the .ini files to remove those icons, good skin though. (Y)

Nice work.  I've got a minor request:

Is there any way you could add the selectable buttons for the ToDo and Event windows.  I really enjoy this feature on the updated skins.  It beats right clicking all the time.

586130942[/snapback]

can you link me to a skin with these? I've never seen this feature, sry.

I found one in sustance. :p I tried to add buttons, but i didn't make anything that looked decent yet, so right now they aer invisible over the month name and year. I'm still thinking of possible ideas though.

---------------------------------------------------

Modern Industria v1.5

changed:

modded background

modded days/event days

added toggles for event list (click the year) and todo list (click the month name)

added icon only events (right below) and no icon event settings (left in below)

fixed width of todo and eventlist windows

known:

dark doesn't work 100% right now. I want to finish up the light versions first

todo:

add back all the background options (left, right, mix 1/2)

do a dark mode

-------------------------------------------

modernindustria1point51fm.png