[wip] Modern Industria

Install it over the original Industria version keeping the file structure.

edit: (The one by plastique, i think the last one was on page 5 of this thread)

586359930[/snapback]

Thnx for the quick reply :D I'll try it when I get home

Or, if u want to alternate use of the one made by plastique / russellc simply rename plastiques, then copy the [shared] folder to russell's version of the mod and the error will go away.

oh yes, fab mod of the skin rus!

Or, if u want to alternate use of the one made by plastique / russellc simply rename plastiques, then copy the [shared] folder to russell's version of the mod and the error will go away.

oh yes, fab mod of the skin rus!

586360500[/snapback]

hmm, i didn`t know it used anything from the shared folder :p

i'm glad you all like it

hmm, i didn`t know it used anything from the shared folder :p

i'm glad you all like it

586361206[/snapback]

yeah theres a reference to the files in the ini file. oh and great work guys, it looks really nice.

the shared folder, as I used it, just held things like the icons and such, so as to decrease the filesize by a few kb when I had 3 different versions.

586361735[/snapback]

ah, i see. also, had you noticed the bug with the events list? i fixed it in my mod, but you should fix yours as well :p ("events list" words are overlapped by events)

i may change it back to zip tomorrow or something. since i uploaded it to another site..its a long story..some issues with the board's attachment feature :pinch: ..i got irritated..anyway its not much an "update" i just moved it to a proper page for downloaders .. only thing i did was move the "shared" folder so it would work even if you do not have the original modern industria .. no other changes at all :)

EDIT: you need the latest version of winrar or 7-zip to open 7z files. 7z has far superior compression than other formats which is why i chose it :p .. i will change it back to zip when i get the chance

ah, i see. also, had you noticed the bug with the events list? i fixed it in my mod, but you should fix yours as well :p ("events list" words are overlapped by events)

586361770[/snapback]

i hadn't noticed, but then again, I don't use this skin :p I would just bring it up for 30-40 seconds to make sure things lined up correctly and see how it looked, then I'd go back to rewind (best skin ever imho)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Modern Industria Mod by Russellc:

Reuploaded including shared folder. As to avoid confusion.

Please read the readme

darkbg8qg.png

Click for screenshot of inversed version

7-zip or WinRAR required for decompression

Download from here

586362321[/snapback]

i was thinking... what's the chance of that having a shadow? :D ;)

edit: something like these...

post-13227-1127354926.jpg

Edited by Apollo

i was thinking... what's the chance of that having a shadow? :D ;)

edit: something like these...

586560919[/snapback]

probably none. i've lost the original photoshop files in a format..it was giving me a blue screen every boot, no time to actually diagnose the error and try to fix it to preserve some files i'd sometimes save on that drive. i needed the computer to be working as quickly as possible (i had computer science work to do that night)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I love this skin, the transparent effect is one of my favorite.

I would like to know if it is possible to create a french version of this skin.

Or is it possible for me to modify this english skin in to a french one.

Thank's in advance. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it's been removed :(

dlinkwit27,

Your deviation, listed below, has been removed from deviantART due to a violation of our policies:

URL: [link]

Title: Modern Industria

Submitted: 2005-07-09 9:26:19 pm

Your deviation was removed because it violated one of the following policies:

1. Deviants are responsible for securing the necessary third-party arrangements which allow the submissions to deviantART that are derivative works based on that artists works. Without that arrangement made prior to submission then the deviation is not legally allowed to be submitted.

2. deviantART does not allow the submission of copywritten material without the securing of the necessary third-part arrangements. This means that if a deviant submits the work of another artist, without first obtaining permission, and displaying that permission on deviantART, then the submission is considered a rip.

deviantART enforces a zero tolerance policy in regards to violations of our submission policy and therefore will take the actions that we deem necessary on a case by case basis. There is a possibility that you will be banned from interactivity on deviantART therefore it is suggested that you visit your user page to see if this is in fact the case.

If you feel that you are receiving this in error, or have questions regarding it, then visit the deviantART Help Desk in order to submit an inquiry. It should be noted that replies to this note will go unanswered and your only course of action is the deviantART Help Desk!

--

deviantART Staff

• 1 month later...