MSN Beta Invites Mailed

Microsoft has sent out beta invites for a upcoming for MSN Messenger. The version number unknown, but some Messers seem to think it will be MSN Messenger 7.0.1 or MSN Messenger 7.5. The version number is unknown at this time, but will get it out to all you MadUsers A.S.A.P.

"Hello Butterflies! The MSN Beta Team would like to invite you to sign up for an upcoming MSN Messenger beta program. During this beta program we will be testing a new version of MSN Messenger.

We are looking for a group of testers willing to actively participate and provide useful feedback to our development teams. This will be a short beta program lasting only about 5 weeks. It is critical to the product?s success that each member of the beta program participates fully during this period. Regular and consistent participation throughout the program is expected. Incentives will be provided to the most active participantsi>"

Source: Messengermad.com

How many more times are you gonna link to your site? And yeh, What he means is that "You" and some other neowin members broke the NDA. Your not suppose to post about this FYI. Someone on Neowin already got reported to Microsoft for this and you might be next (I'm not doing it since im not that kind of a person).

I'm not currently under NDA. And I don't see any rules about how I can't link to my site seeing as though it's my source.

How many more times are you gonna link to your site? And yeh, What he means is that "You" and some other neowin members broke the NDA. Your not suppose to post about this FYI. Someone on Neowin already got reported to Microsoft for this and you might be next (I'm not doing it since im not that kind of a person).

586203860[/snapback]

Err like he said, he's not under no kind of NDA, so therefore he's not breaking a damn NDA. Just FYI. :happy:

Sorry to go a bit off topic but...

How do you get picked/signed up for testing software from ms? do you pick users randomly or do you apply?

Sorry to go a bit off topic but...

How do you get picked/signed up for testing software from ms? do you pick users randomly or do you apply?

586203937[/snapback]

You can sign up at Microsoft Connect. But that doesn't mean that you can test, Microsoft has to pick you to test. (Esp, big tests like Longhorn, MSN)

Did you even read what I posted?

Not you... the trollers from the other thread.

586203849[/snapback]

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :D

Yah great move.

Neowin.net - Where Unprofessional Moderation Looks Better.

Oh, No warning yet. HURRY UP!!!

You can sign up at Microsoft Connect.  But that doesn't mean that you can test, Microsoft has to pick you to test. (Esp, big tests like Longhorn, MSN)

586203949[/snapback]

And the minimum age to sign up is 18 (unless you lie :ninja: ).

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :D

Yah great move.

Neowin.net - Where Unprofessional Moderation Looks Better.

Oh, No warning yet. HURRY UP!!!

586203977[/snapback]

Are you asking to get banned?

You WANT to get banned? Thats just a bit immature if you ask me.

586203997[/snapback]

Well, im sure they wont just delete my account.

Pretty sick of half-ass moderation.

As are a lot of people on this board.

Shame... 1-2 years ago it was THE place to be. Now... Meh... Full of nothingless.