Do you steal from work?

Do you steal "stuffs" from work?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Do you steal "stuffs" from work?

• Yes, they don't give a ****
    • Yes, they don't know
    • No

Alright, time to be honest guys, this is for all the people working out there doing something.

Do you steal _anything_ from work whether it's coffee or ipods or whatever. We aren't all model employees now are we :shifty:

I get krispy kreme doughnuts even though I'm not suppose to and they don't care. No I'm not fat, I'm just hungry once in a while :rolleyes: We all do it there.

Yea, it wasn't like I stole from off the shelf though.

It was a clothes store and all the returns or slightly faulty goods got stuck in bags in the basement and were all cut up into shreds every 6 months, so before I left I helped myself to a fair load of things. I wouldn't do it if it were just a normal situation though.

The only things worth stealing where I work are Ultraspark workstations and bank account information from several companies and some millions of individuals... so the answer is no :ninja:

When I worked at UPS, I did. Alot of times packages coming through my sort would be ripped up, and likewise with packages inside of them. About 70% of the packages that came by me were from Tigerdirect, so I came across alot of goodies. I didnt do it because I love to steal, because I dont. I did it because at UPS when a package is opened they tend to throw it to a side and itll sit there for WEEKS on end. And eventually, someone else takes whats inside of it. So hey, I jump to the occassion and get me some goodies. Nobody ever seemed to care anyway, so I did get 2-3 good things. And yes, I know it was wrong, but I already explained why I did it.

When I worked at UPS, I did. Alot of times packages coming through my sort would be ripped up, and likewise with packages inside of them. About 70% of the packages that came by me were from Tigerdirect, so I came across alot of goodies. I didnt do it because I love to steal, because I dont. I did it because at UPS when a package is opened they tend to throw it to a side and itll sit there for WEEKS on end. And eventually, someone else takes whats inside of it. So hey, I jump to the occassion and get me some goodies. Nobody ever seemed to care anyway, so I did get 2-3 good things. And yes, I know it was wrong, but I already explained why I did it.

586430850[/snapback]

so thats where my packages went...... :p

I used to work for Cingular, and I used to get me free SMS and used to charge my friends & families pre paid phones :rolleyes: $20 here and there, I think it went up to about $10,000 in about 4 years ( i used to have 4 prepaid cellphones myself) :yes:

Then I quit to work for ATT and now I don't do it :whistle:

I used to work for Cingular, and I used to get me free SMS and used to charge my friends & families pre paid phones :rolleyes: $20 here and there, I think it went up to about $10,000 in about 4 years ( i used to have 4 prepaid cellphones myself)  :yes:

Then I quit to work for ATT and now I don't do it :whistle:

586430877[/snapback]

So thats why my Cingular bill always had awkward charges on it. IM COMING TO GET YOU A1CAPONE!!! :angry:

Just kidding, good steal.....I mean luck at ATT :p

i work at a grocery store part time.. every once and a while we get damanges/expired items.. I don't necessarly call it stealing, but if its damaged and its edible without a microwave/stove I eat/drink it on the spot sometimes and throw it in Damages and if its expired i ask my supervisor to take it home and he innitials it.

its not really stealing, if it was the store steals as well.. when theres a damaged bag of flour/sugar/etc. the bakery takes whats in it and puts it in their buckets :p

i work at a grocery store part time.. every once and a while we get damanges/expired items.. I don't necessarly call it stealing, but if its damaged and its edible without a microwave/stove I eat/drink it on the spot sometimes and throw it in Damages and if its expired i ask my supervisor to take it home and he innitials it.

its not really stealing, if it was the store steals as well.. when theres a damaged bag of flour/sugar/etc. the bakery takes whats in it and puts it in their buckets :p

586430988[/snapback]

I did the same thing when I worked at the grocery store, but I take home the occasional pen or post-it notes or other office supplies I need (I think everybody who works in an office does), but nothing of any real value. Although I do have a licensed copy of IronCAD (a 3d solid modeling program) that the company I work for was throwing away when they went to the new CAD software, that costs like $5000 a seat, but I technically didn't steal it, they gave it me.

i deatail cars for a living, and my company says that we can detail our cars when ever we want as long as we arnt on shift... there is nothing to steal because i can use it when ever i want, and if somthing gets taken from a customer car i will get in ALOT of ****.

its not really stealing, if it was the store steals as well.. when theres a damaged bag of flour/sugar/etc. the bakery takes whats in it and puts it in their buckets

i used to do the same, I worked in produce, so i would eat strawberries in the back... if you ever get a chance try UGLI fruit... its so ****ing good!

about 4 DELL computers i sold, a few i gave to friends.

a few CD-Burners i've sold/given away

200pack of CD-R's

lots of RAM sticks i've sold/given away

some Monster Cables

a linksys router

a ton of First Aid kit stuff i keep in my trunk

ViewSonic 20" CRT (now dead)

DELL 1901FP LCD (using it now)

i think thats about it..

Nope, haven't stolen anything from work.

However, I wish I had known the guy that authorizes purchases or whatever... I could've got my ipod with that Bussiness discount. :( That isn't stealing anyway... !!