Jake Thompson Game Made!

Well It seems like a group of students have finally decided to hit Thompson where it hurts and design his game that he ever so wanted.

The game is called I'm OK!. It was designed by Thompsonsoft to specifically design the game he always wanted. It has everything. Peeing on brains, beating in dogs' heads with baseball bats, E3, Rocket Launchers, Best Buy, etc.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

You can find the game at: Thompsonsoft's Temporary Homepage

Downloading now. Looks, er....... worrying.

Seriously, YOU MUST post back with what it is like.

I am on my Mac right now and have been all day, but if it is even slightly amusing I will fire up my PC and check it out.

I just cannot help but think it is all a big gimmick and it cannot be good at all. But since you are being the brave soul, and I commend you for it, you have to let us know what it is like.

Started playing it yesterday (was suprised to see it wasn't posted here).

It is a VERY violent game and quite repetative but it brings back memories of the old school games I used to play back on the NES.

i love this game its pure entertainment i love when you beat the first boss and there all dead and then your mission is to **** on the brains :s

Edited by Jase

:|

OK, that was one of the most twisted MMF games I've seen. Still, it would be funny if that psycho Thompson picks this one up :yes: