Xfire - Solitaire

open your solitaire all my friends are doing it, we are trying to knock off World of Warcraft off the #1 spot, pass this around to all your friends

Turn on your solitiare and leave it running minimized when your not playing any other games or when your afk! We are trying to make Solitiare the #1 game played for Xfire! which can be check here at the bottom left hand corner http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php Pass it on and make this huge!!!

copy and paste and send to all your friends!

my xfire is j0ule

Edited by Umbrello

Way to cheat the system. Besides, do you have ANY idea how many people would need to do this, and for how many days, simply to get anywhere close to the number of hours WoW has been logged by Xfire?

Do you realize it can be done. It's been spreading like wildfire for the passed week. It'll happen. I've already told over 100 friends and so have they... and so on.

DEATH TO WOW! :devil:

I hate those that cheat XFire, I know someone that leave WoW open when he sleep and then say me that he's better gamer than me since it's apear over 100H by weeks...

Pff, Crap, Period

Umm, yeah OK. I'll bet you $1 it doesn't happen. Not even close. Not even 1/10th. Why only $1? Cause I don't want to steal all your money ;)

This conspiracy can work...

I have about 17 "Friend of Friends" that are currently have Solitaire open...

I think it's just SO MUSH idiot :no:

It's just take the X-Fire Service for crap...

This is absolute crap, what is the point of knocking WoW off the top spot, and also taking over loads of other great games, this is stupid.

Some people just don't have anything better to do. :no:

This is absolute crap, what is the point of knocking WoW off the top spot

Coz it deserves to be at the bottom......its crap! :D

LOL..........I'm gonna luv it when Solitaire hits No 1 :laugh: ............I'll get a few to do this ;)

I like xfire too much to do this...seriously, the statistics are there for a reason. If it so happens that WoW is racking up the most hours, then fine. It doesn't affect me at all. If anything, I get to see how many hours the WoW population has wasted playing.

Coz it deserves to be at the bottom......its crap! :D

LOL..........I'm gonna luv it when Solitaire hits No 1 :laugh: ............I'll get a few to do this ;)

Care to explain why a game played by 4 million people is "crap"?

Theres no point just saying it without any reason.

Also i completely agree with NI3NOR, the Xfire team are just going to remove Solitaire from the list due to this retarded boycotting.

All the xfire team are trying to do with this top 10 played is trying to give an accurate representation of the kind of games and which games people play the most online. World of Warcraft just happens to be at the top.

If you dont like it then:

Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Click Xfire -> Remove

Sod opening solitaire (i don't have it either way)

edit xfire_games.ini

[4148_1]

LongName=Solitaire

ShortName=winsol

LauncherDirDefault=C:\Program Files\Xfire

LauncherExe=Xfire.exe

Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%

whenever xfire is open, so's solitaire