New Internet Explorer Exploit

Funny, when I tried it in IE, it just went to google (No secunia bs). When I tried it in Firefox, I got the secunia website, but it didn't display google.com in the address bar.

Meh, oh well :p

LoL!!! I just tried it in IE, the window didn't even open, when i clicked the button, nothing happened! :p That must mean that i'm safe if IE doesn't work! :D

LoL!!! I just tried it in IE, the window didn't even open, when i clicked the button, nothing happened! :p That must mean that i'm safe if IE doesn't work! :D
Yeah, I get the same thing. I hear the click thing IE does when it changes pages when I click it, and a second later, but nothing happens. :blink:

^Would be as Tuesday is MS patch day.

Yes but I mean this tuesday rather than in 30 weeks from now as they usually tend to patch their flaws ;)

I know this is all about IE and windows, but as just a FYI, exploit doesn't work in Ubuntu Linux and the Galeon browser or Epiphany. :whistle: :no:

Yes but I mean this tuesday rather than in 30 weeks from now as they usually tend to patch their flaws ;)

You do have a point, but lately, Microsoft has been rather quick fixing IE exploits compared to lets say a year ago or even 1/2 year ago.

I know this is all about IE and windows, but as just a FYI, exploit doesn't work in Ubuntu Linux and the Galeon browser or Epiphany. :whistle: :no:

Wait, where does anyone mention Linux and Galeon/Epiphany?

Quit trying to evangelise others.

You do have a point, but lately, Microsoft has been rather quick fixing IE exploits compared to lets say a year ago or even 1/2 year ago.

That depends - if you look at many of these exploits they were reported as far as last autumn but were considered 'low priority risk' - imho there should be no such a thing unless there's a larger problem to take care of first.

"Oh, your tire is a bit loose. Don't worry, it's a low priority risk." - Until it falls off :)