Arcade Classic Arcade Pack 5.0

Experience the original sights, sounds, and gameplay that made these games classics in the arcade. Every roar and flash is identical to the original. Arcade Classic Arcade Pack includes nine games: Asteroids, PacMan, Frogger, Hexxagon, Pong, Snake, Space Invaders, Tetris, and Tic Tac Toe. The software includes online score-keeping capabilities so you can compete against players worldwide. Arcade Classic Arcade Pack is not supported by advertising, nor does it require registration, and no information is collected from or about users. It is very small and addictive and comes complete with full install and uninstall wizards.

Version 5.0 fixes bugs in Asteroids game, features (M)ute and (P)ause hotkeys, and adds new games--Frogger, Hexxagon, and Tic Tac Toe.

neowindhd4xi.jpg

Download Arcade Classic Arcade Pack 5.10

Just a quick reminder about Openwares the previous developer of this software;

Openwares.org is just a a new type of scam site. This site REPACKAGES free and open source software projects and bundles them with malware such as spyware and dialers. Worse still, the owners of Openwares.org have been purposely filling CNET's download.com with fake versions of software, including many P2P file-sharing apps and security / user protection applications such as PeerGuardian and ProtoWall.

So my friendly advice is to NOT download anything else from Openwares! Stay away from eMule ++ or anything else. If you want Arcade Classic Arcade Pack get it ONLY from the mirror i posted, the link above is NOT from Openwares.

I installed and checked Arcade Classic Arcade Pack with more than one virus scanner and is ok.

Edited by Copernic

downloading now.

people spent hours at the acrade playing tic-tac-toe & tetris?

edit: hexxagon is awesome. i've never played it before. i'm no good, though, but it's buckets of fun.

Edited by Mothman

kl, been playing a well old version at college.. gots something to with my time tomorrow now :D

Um, well because Mr. Copernic is up there talking about spyware and all that jazz.

Have a re read of what he posted ;-)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a re read of what he posted ;-)

I have the Microsoft Arcade Pack for Pocket PC. Unfortunately I can't install it anymore, because Microsoft decided that I shouldn't be able to Sync Pocket PC 2002 devices with Vista. Thanks, Microsoft.

• 1 year later...

Arcade Classic Arcade Pack 5.10 Released

* Fixed bugs in Asteroids game, features (M)ute and (P)ause hotkeys, and adds new games--Frogger, Hexxagon, and Tic Tac Toe

* Fixed minor bugs with Windows 98

* Fixed minor UI bugs relating to control and window focus

* Removed NSIS adware from the original game

Arcade Classic Arcade Pack

Source

• 1 year later...