all I want is a free skin and screen saver...

:iiam: got a Windows '95 in my teens, didn't get a "real" computer till college, and now it's starting to hurt. "Don't know the right click from the left, but it can't be that hard to download free stuff," or so I thought. So far, the only free stuff I've succeeded to aquire, consists of a Super Nintendo Emulator, and about 12 games. Somebody w/ more knowledge on the subject of skins and screen savers care to lend a helping hand? TX!

You could try www.wincustomize.com - you can get up to 50MB of downloads from them when you register for free, and they do loads of skins and quite a few screensavers...

They also give you links to skinning programs like WindowBlinds, and other usefull bits.

Hope this helps!

-=Doug=-

You could try www.wincustomize.com - you can get up to 50MB of downloads from them when you register for free, and they do loads of skins and quite a few screensavers...

They also give you links to skinning programs like WindowBlinds, and other usefull bits.

Hope this helps!

-=Doug=-

Thanks dude.

Here's a start for you.

ObjectDock

CursorXP

LogonStudio

Christmas Countdown gadget

Like was said before, you can go to Wincustomize and find a variety of skins, and the programs to use them.

Wincustomize.com

Thanks for the links.