Bill Gates Keynote at International CES

Bill Gates Keynote at International CES

January 7, 2007, 6:30 p.m. PST / 9:30 p.m. EST

From Las Vegas, Nevada, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates keynotes the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and demonstrates how Microsoft is delivering a new generation of connected experiences. Bill will be joined by Robbie Bach, President of Microsoft?s Entertainment and Devices Division, in announcing several new offerings froWindows Vista, Xbox 360, Microsoft TVi> and more.View Webcast:b>

? 500k

? 220k

? 100k[Source:rce: Microsoft

Please join us tonight; the event is going to pack quite a few sur:blush: ::sush: :s:whistle:whistle:

peter_moore_10m_tattoo.jpg

Edited by Spartan_X

Most of the keynote was already leaked. IPTV and HDMI being the main things on the 360 front. Not sure about Vista, however.

expect the unexpected... :shiftyninja:

peter_moore_10m_tattoo.jpg

There cant be any room left on his arms, bet he's got that on his buttcheek! I'm going for the left one. :laugh:

To UK people, thats half 2 tomorrow morning.
Gah, stuff that, I'll be asleep, lol, but if I just happen to be awake, I know where il be. :D

Steve balmer jumps around like a looney and then wipes his sweat in bill gates face?

That would certainly be unexpected, well a little bit unexpected.

you mean something like

? :devil: :blush: :laugh: :rofl: :p

Will they offer an on-demand version as well?

I dont fancy waiting up till halfpast midnight GMT to watch it.

Yeah, don't worry about it, they always put up these events on demand.

I really enjoy the music that they're playing on the broadcast right now... I've been listening for 20 minutes. :)

haha.. i was listening but then i cut it off... i can't wait to see this. The HDMI thing for the Xbox 360 would be great for all those that want it but as of now i'm not so excited by it, mainly cuz i only have 1 HDMI connector on my HDTV. That's being used with the DVD player now :) The 360 will stay on component since it looks pretty good there too anyways. I'll have that plus the HDTV receiver connected via Component and the DVD via HDMI :)

Man, i love Outlook 2007 more now :) I set up the time in PST and just made sure to click the "Time Zones" button, so no matter what time zone i'm in now it automatically updates me with the correct time to start the viewing :)

Zomg, can you imagine if they announce MGS4 and FF13 coming to 360.

(I just said that to see both sides fanboys go wild at the idea :laugh:)

*Rabble!*

I'm staying up for this too, I find it funny to see Bill Gate's face (and its awesome to know whats up with the company).

Edit: Why does the music always suck?