Bill Gates Keynote at International CES

Does anyone know if there will be a Beta for Windows Home Server? I would really like to play with it :). I have built my own servers that are similar but this still looks better :).

There were few features in Vista that I didn't know about. I can't wait till Vista releases. Overall, I like the keynotes. Windows Live will bring the PC and Console gamers close. Playing Halo 2 on live will be pretty cool.

No the only thing they showed that's going to be a Ultimate Extra was DreamScene. I still think Motion Desktop sounded better.

I think GroupShot has actually been downloadable for months now. I think I tried it out one night months ago when I was browsing through Microsoft. I don't think it was called GroupShot at the time though. I can't remember what it was called back then, but the app was for taking the good from two photos and using that to make one good photo that you liked. When I first read about it I think they had just started work on it.

When they showed it during the keynote I knew I had already tried it out once before.

No the only thing they showed that's going to be a Ultimate Extra was DreamScene. I still think Motion Desktop sounded better.

I think GroupShot has actually been downloadable for months now. I think I tried it out one night months ago when I was browsing through Microsoft. I don't think it was called GroupShot at the time though. I can't remember what it was called back then, but the app was for taking the good from two photos and using that to make one good photo that you liked. When I first read about it I think they had just started work on it.

When they showed it during the keynote I knew I had already tried it out once before.

And what did you think?

When I first tried it out it had a completely different UI because I don't recall it having the UI it has now.

I know I tried it out before because the screenshot of it featured the same picture of the couple on a beach.

It's a nice little app if you're someone who does a lot of photo editing of this type.