Windows Mobile Device Center Driver for Vista

Works pretty well with my Hermes (HTC TyTN).

Important: if you are using Windows OneCare and you use Advanced USB functionality (USB settings on your WM5), you will probably see nothing happening when you connect your phone. Because of the advanced connection, Vista treats your phone as a network connection, and the OneCare firewall will prevent your phone from syncing. To fix this go into the firewall settings of OneCare, and choose the first button (the easy firewall wizard). I've selected the following items: network discoverability, video and activesync (dont know the exact names, I have a Dutch version installed ). And it worked perfectly.

Unfortunatly when I start Windows Media Player, only my built-in memory is found, not my storage card. I hope they'll fix that.

Is this really the proper release? I just installed Vista yesterday evening and when I plugged in my phone it downloaded WMDC but it still says BETA in the background graphic...

Is this really the proper release? I just installed Vista yesterday evening and when I plugged in my phone it downloaded WMDC but it still says BETA in the background graphic...

Yes, this is the final release.