New! Yahoo! Messenger for the Web - BETA

This is probably their way of distracting us from asking about Yahoo Messenger for Vista. I wish they would release it sooner. I read on a website during CES that they would be releasing a Beta version of it during the 2nd quarter of this year. Maybe June? Hopefully this month.

i'm not downloading YIM till the vista verson comes out., This makes it more easy to talk to my yahoo friends..

Not bad at all, I like it. :) Now where is Yahoo! Messenger for Windows Vista? That looked slick!

yes i want the vista yahoo to :cool:

Wow I'm pretty impressed. I've never liked yahoo messenger's interface. This actually looks better than the one you download. They should put this type of interface on the next release of yahoo messenger.

Looks interesting, I might give it a try.

Scirwode

Wow I'm pretty impressed. I've never liked yahoo messenger's interface. This actually looks better than the one you download. They should put this type of interface on the next release of yahoo messenger.

Actually the interface for this one is a lot like the one you download if you turn off all the stuff you don't use and take it down to the minimum look.

post-101330-1178204077_thumb.jpg

If they can build more of the common Windows Live features into Yahoo! Messenger, then I'd use it. But right now by using Yahoo! I'd be sacrificing more features than I already do by using the official Mac MSN client.

It's not bad tho I have been using multi client like Pidgin but this will certainly come in use on the go (Y)

A lot of kids may use this now at school....... its so new, I doubt the school's proxey will block it.. yet...